TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CLINK"S First Car Show/First Trophy

clink_merged

Hi All,

Went to our first Car show today, went up against about 100 old cars. Most of the winners were a part of some club that was there. However they did hand out Ballots to the general publc as they entered the gate and we won "THE PEOPLES CHOICE AWARD"

Someone with a rpofessional video Camera was there filming the Shelby GT/SC. As I left he had his camera rolling so I gave him a little burnout show. I will try to find out who he was and download the video.

post-4943-1148512618_thumb.jpg

Later

Clink

Congrats Dave!! I guess the people knew what the coolest and nicest car was!!!!!!Ya, I really like going to car shows, meet a lot of cool people. I don't care if we win or not, but my wife, that's another story. Hopefully your first of many. Any other Shelby GT's or GT500's there?

Way to go,

Dave

Congrats Dave!! I guess the people knew what the coolest and nicest car was!!!!!!Ya, I really like going to car shows, meet a lot of cool people. I don't care if we win or not, but my wife, that's another story. Hopefully your first of many. Any other Shelby GT's or GT500's there?

Way to go,

Dave

No others, All really old cars, 1975 and lower. Mine did stand out though. Just could not crack the old school crowd.

Lot's of fun, met a lot of really nice people.

congrat clink, we gonna have to meet up someday in so cal, good job :)

WOW I love that wing, where and how much. Very nice.

Hi All,

Went to our first Car show today, went up against about 100 old cars. Most of the winners were a part of some club that was there. However they did hand out Ballots to the general publc as they entered the gate and we won "THE PEOPLES CHOICE AWARD"

Someone with a rpofessional video Camera was there filming the Shelby GT/SC. As I left he had his camera rolling so I gave him a little burnout show. I will try to find out who he was and download the video.

post-4943-1148512618_thumb.jpg

Later

Clink

I want to still get the SC on my car, but listening to others on here, I am not sure they are doing the best job they can. Any thoughts, did you have to retune? How long did it take to get done?

Thanks, and congrads, very nice car.

Archived