TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SAI Team

Thanks for the 11/16 update. I have a few questions on the Super Snake and performance parts.

Is the 40th badging (front grille) still an option for the 07 Super Snakes?

Will the complete 3" JBA exhaust system and long tube headers be an option we could have installed while the 725hp SS conversion is being done? (07-08 Super Snake 700 Optional Parts)

Will the 725hp Super Snake have the stock strut tower brace? or will there be a Billet Aluminum Strut Tower Brace made for the GT500 that could be an option with the Super Snake package?

Will the KB blower (725hp) have the decorative plate on it like the one shown at the SEMA show?

(GT500- Super Snake and Mr. Shelby's name engraved)

Will the new Shelby shifters (page 5 of the CSPP catalog) be made available for the GT500, they list only GT?

Paul

Here's the good news and not so good news.

The 40th badging is still an option for the 07-SS

Two different exhaust systems will be used, depending on what hp you bought.

As for the complete 3" JBA exhaust and headers, no go. The SS will use the stock manifold & cats.

No strut brace on the SS 725hp, as of now.

Shelby strut brace may be in the work thru CSPP, won't know till next year

The KB blower will be badged

The Shelby shifter will be made for the GT500, it's a typo in the catolog.

Information supplied by Doug at SAI and Kenny at CSPP, thank you

Thanks for the 11/16 update. I have a few questions on the Super Snake and performance parts.

Is the 40th badging (front grille) still an option for the 07 Super Snakes?

Will the complete 3" JBA exhaust system and long tube headers be an option we could have installed while the 725hp SS conversion is being done? (07-08 Super Snake 700 Optional Parts)

Will the 725hp Super Snake have the stock strut tower brace? or will there be a Billet Aluminum Strut Tower Brace made for the GT500 that could be an option with the Super Snake package?

Will the KB blower (725hp) have the decorative plate on it like the one shown at the SEMA show?

(GT500- Super Snake and Mr. Shelby's name engraved)

Will the new Shelby shifters (page 5 of the CSPP catalog) be made available for the GT500, they list only GT?

Paul

More changes. I purchased the 725hp version the intent that it would have both the Strut Tower Brace & the JBA exhaust system. Is there anyway that this can be an option as I believe many others will feel the same way. Paul can anything be done?

Thanks,

SS070401

Sound's like the JBA exhaust is from the cats back, not the complete 3" system with long tube headers. We may have to add this after the SS conversion. I thought the KB blower fit under the Strut Brace, may have to lower the motor to fit the stock brace back on. For the amount the SS costs a few options would be nice, even if it costs more.

Sound's like the JBA exhaust is from the cats back, not the complete 3" system with long tube headers. We may have to add this after the SS conversion. I thought the KB blower fit under the Strut Brace, may have to lower the motor to fit the stock brace back on. For the amount the SS costs a few options would be nice, even if it costs more.

I'm in complete agreement with you. Is anyone from "The SAI Team" working one these items as an option? I'm sure that their are quite a few of us out there that would like these as an option. Also comminication from our contact person at SAI is not the best. I have asked questions and had no replies to date. I wish they would post what numbers they are working on for the up and coming weeks.

Robert, I posted these questions for Amy on the new Team Shelby website. She has been a real help to us all, as with the rest of the staff at SAI. I'm sure they have their hands full and will get back to us. I'm not so concern how soon they convert my GT500 to the Super Snake as I am with all the little details. You can email Amy direct, she'll get back to you. PM sent.

Paul

NO HEADERS? was 725hp now 675. A car with long tube headers passing CA smog? yeah right

Guys, the 725HP is with cat backs. The headers are no EO'd, so until that happens we can't offer them installed by us.

On the strut tower bar, I dont have the answer, but will check monday. we will give you all the updates before we work on your cars

Amy

Archived