TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Shelby Owner

ShowCar

Hi all first time poster,long time lurker.I just picked her up Yesterday.#07SGT4507.Shes a black Automatic.I traded her for a 07 GT/CS that was a 5speed.I will have pics soon as it stops raining here in ILL.

Im a Detailer for a living so Black will be a constant battle but is sinister when clean.Any other Autos here?I know 90% of shelbys are Manual so Im curious how many are out there?I bought the Auto so the wife can drive it too.Shes a Mustang nut too.Togehter we have owned 11 Mustangs.Well thats it.Just thought i would introduce myself.

Hi all first time poster,long time lurker.I just picked her up Yesterday.#07SGT4507.Shes a black Automatic.I traded her for a 07 GT/CS that was a 5speed.I will have pics soon as it stops raining here in ILL.

Im a Detailer for a living so Black will be a constant battle but is sinister when clean.Any other Autos here?I know 90% of shelbys are Manual so Im curious how many are out there?I bought the Auto so the wife can drive it too.Shes a Mustang nut too.Togehter we have owned 11 Mustangs.Well thats it.Just thought i would introduce myself.

Welcome! I'm a long time lurker & just joined Thursday. Still trying to navigate the sight. Congrats on the new SGT. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. My SGT/SC (White, is there any other color) should be here week after next. :D

Greetings from another brand new Shelby GT owner. I've also been a long time lurker, but finally made the plunge! Just picked her up this morning and having been enjoying the ride all day!

Performance White CSM#07SGT3930 w/ 5-speed, IUP, Active Anti Theft, Shaker 1000, Sirius

I'm hoping to squeeze in a few more rides here in New England before the snow starts to fly.

Thanks for all the helpful info on this forum. I hope to become an active contributor.

Congrats, enjoy and welcome!! Detailer, eh...any Shelby GT discounts for those of us living close to you? :D

Gurnee here...work in McHenry...White. #33 Black is in McHenry too.

Archived