TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Best Mustang Commercial Ever

clark17357

This is a long video but worth it. If any of you want a higher quality version than that provided by the link, I can e-mail it to you upon request. Jim

*sigh* Reminds me of when I came back from Nam in 1971, and my family was there to greet me and my dad drove my 66 GT350 to Travis AFB, when I arrived on a chartered Braniff 707 from Saigon, RVN. I was all of 19.

*sigh* Reminds me of when I came back from Nam in 1971, and my family was there to greet me and my dad drove my 66 GT350 to Travis AFB, when I arrived on a chartered Braniff 707 from Saigon, RVN. I was all of 19.

Sounds like a great memory. :)

WOW. A commercial I enjoyed watching while feeling patriotic and featured Ford Mustangs. Wonder why I have never seen it on commercial television.

At the price of running commercials, a 5min commercial would cost Ford too much money. Or maybe they are waiting for the Super Bowl. :D :D

This is a long video but worth it. If any of you want a higher quality version than that provided by the link, I can e-mail it to you upon request. Jim

good one it makes u stop and think how lucky we are 5th s/f grp

A dam good commercial. Makes me proud to be an American (and a Mustang lover too) And should make us all PROUD of the TROOPS over there fighting for our FREEDOM!!! May they all be safe and come home as soon as possible. (some blurry eyes here too) :mellow:

God Bless

Thanks Jim!,I've never seen that before,I've never served,But my father has,So I can relate through stories I've heard.Be proud of our troops wether or not you agree with the conflict,They and their families sacrifice more than the average person can realize.Thank you to all that have served your country!!You are AWESOME!

Archived