TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Convertible Stripes

dwjones

I ordered a 2008 GT-500 convetible a few weeks ago, (been on a list at my dealer since Feb 07) I ordered Tungsten with silver stripes. When the order confirmation came back it showed over the top stripe delete. I questioned the dealer who by the by knows absolutely nothing about Shelbys and he did not know if the hood and trunk stripes were avaiable on 2008 or not. Any way he entered a change to include the stripes and we recieved an order confirmation.

Does anyone know if the lemans stripes are available on the vertes or not. The dealer called today and told me to expect delivery around 12-7-08. I am getting anxious.

I ordered a 2008 GT-500 convetible a few weeks ago, (been on a list at my dealer since Feb 07) I ordered Tungsten with silver stripes. When the order confirmation came back it showed over the top stripe delete. I questioned the dealer who by the by knows absolutely nothing about Shelbys and he did not know if the hood and trunk stripes were avaiable on 2008 or not. Any way he entered a change to include the stripes and we recieved an order confirmation.

Does anyone know if the lemans stripes are available on the vertes or not. The dealer called today and told me to expect delivery around 12-7-08. I am getting anxious.

welcome to the board, but i dont think the stripes are avaible unless you get the red stripe package. i will go on concepts and try to order one tomorrow and see what happens. Ford could change for Jobs 2

michael morris

Archived