TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Still some 06 GT-Hs in service

GT-H #387

I received a phone call from a friend yesterday afternoon who was at the Hertz rental car center located at Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. He told me there was still a 06 GT-H in service there parked along side of a 07 GT-H Vert. I thought all of the 06 GT-Hs were taken out of service by now. This makes me wonder how many may still be in service or is the last one.

Things that make you say huh…..

Bryan

I received a phone call from a friend yesterday afternoon who was at the Hertz rental car center located at Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. He told me there was still a 06 GT-H in service there parked along side of a 07 GT-H Vert. I thought all of the 06 GT-Hs were taken out of service by now. This makes me wonder how many may still be in service or is the last one.

Things that make you say huh…..

Bryan

Hi Bryan.

According to my national Hertz source, there are currently 24 cars still in service, or at least still on the Hertz active roles as of 15 Nov., 2007

TomG

Thanks for the information Tom. I am a bit surprised that 5% of the GT-H fleet is still in service.

Tom, through you Hertz contact, could you determine where my GT-H was in service? The Hertz documentation for my car is evidentially lost forever and I would sure like to know where it was in service. The only information I have is the title stated the previous owner was Fleetway Leasing from Gulfport, MS.

Bryan

Archived