TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelbyperformanceparts.com

ShelbyGT/SC

All, I noticed there is a shelbyperformance-parts.com. Just to let some newbie's know, this is not the right one. The right one does not have the hyphen.

Anyway, last night while at Roger's he told me of the new gas caps so I went over and took a look. Whilst there, I found many more new items so ya'll (that's for you MM) should head over.

Again:

Correct: shelbyperformanceparts.com

Incorrect: shelbyperformance-parts.com

I hope the "incorrect" one isn't from someone on this forum so I hope I'm not pi$$ing anyone off.

Here are some really cool SHELBY DRIVING SHOES.

Roger, you can get 2 sets (one black and one red). Then, wear one each color when you're driving you're red/black themed SGT. They're perfect. LOL

http://www.shelbyperformanceparts.com/Show...by%20Shoes.aspx

100937.jpg

All, I noticed there is a shelbyperformance-parts.com. Just to let some newbie's know, this is not the right one. The right one does not have the hyphen.

Anyway, last night while at Roger's he told me of the new gas caps so I went over and took a look. Whilst there, I found many more new items so ya'll (that's for you MM) should head over.

Again:

I hope the "incorrect" one isn't from someone on this forum so I hope I'm not pi$$ing anyone off.

Here are some really cool SHELBY DRIVING SHOES.

Roger, you can get 2 sets (one black and one red). Then, wear one each color when you're driving you're red/black themed SGT. They're perfect. LOL

http://www.shelbyperformanceparts.com/Show...by%20Shoes.aspx

100937.jpg

With feet my size-hopefully they have an "option 20" razor" model!! :D

BTW did you find the gas caps?

I don't think you are. The incorrect address is a general type of "car" (amongst other things) search engine and not a "web site" at all. Where did you find the hyphenated version?

Archived