TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Highest CSM# seen for an 08

AFBLUE

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aren't you supposed to be working on getting #1716 to its rightful owner!?! :poke:

J/k I know you're working hard on it. I'm just trying to get you back for Friday.

Kevin your car was ready a month ago, but i told SAI to hold it until i was ready for you to have it

J/K i wish i had that much control, but i dont.

i really didnt expect this car to be here this quick. it kinda just showed up

michael morris

1172 built today

All,

Fairly new at this so don't spank too hard if this is a bad question. Is there any way to know what your CSM will be? I am due to pick up my SGT 4/3/2008, I have the VIN 1ZVHT82H485149762 and get the "arrived at Shelby Autos" when I check the VIN but that is all.

Thanks much

Jason

I mentioned in my trip report at SAI that I saw #793 on the factory floor.

Just saw #741 and #743 on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-SHELBY...1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-Shelby...1QQcmdZViewItem

Post in here when you see/find higher CSM#s.

I have # 081124 coupe, auto, going to mod shop for whipple S/C, lower grill fog lights, cs8 upper grill, guage package and brake ducts. When I get i will be adding spoiler ducktail w quarter window vents larger wheels and tires plus sloted and drilled rotors. (BOWTIETR) Johnstown, :happy feet: Ontario Canada.

• 2 weeks later...
AFBLUE MY CAR IS 08SGT0733 CONVERTIBLE AND IS IN ALASKA WITH A VIN OF 1ZVHT85H185123034 , NOW YOU HAVE ANOTHER CLOSE TO YOUR 4 IN A ROW.

Not meaning to hijack the thread but AkShelby do you store your Shelby during the Winter? That'd be rough :banghead: Just curious

Jim

YA Pastor, bought it with 9 miles on it, had it put on a slide back truck and had it brought home and put in the garage... Have'nt even driven it yet !!! Looks good in the garage though ...

Ouch!!!!!!!! I guess I'd be spending a lot of time in the garage :dreamy: I know you'll be glad when Spring comes. I feel for you bud.

Jim

• 2 weeks later...
Anything past 1794 yet. Are they suppose to stop at 2100 for the Vista Blue, and then the add ons for the Grabber Orange?

#1-219 were the grabber orange cars. Mark (AFBlue) has the first Vista Blue car #220. The BJ cars came after the Vista Blue cars. Look for the lowest number BJ car you may find what you seek.

Dave Patterson said my 08 GT was completed, 19 Feb, last Tuesday so it probably will be a very high number as their plan was to have all GTs completed by 6 Feb. So they are obviously behind schedule. Mine is a blue-silver vert and I can tell some people with the Black/Red BJ GTs have already taken delivery which is odd as I thought those would be the last ones built.

BJ 2235 on Ebay last night for 2008

I noticed you ordered yours from Afghanistan. I ordered mine from Iraq. I rented the GT-H for 4 days back last summer stateside and when I saw them for sale through the military car sales, I bought it immediately. Ours must have shipped around the same time. I am excited. This is a dream come true.

I noticed you ordered yours from Afghanistan. I ordered mine from Iraq. I rented the GT-H for 4 days back last summer stateside and when I saw them for sale through the military car sales, I bought it immediately. Ours must have shipped around the same time. I am excited. This is a dream come true.

Where in Iraq were you able to order from? When I was in Al Asad last fall, the Military Sales guys said that they weren't ever able to order the Shelby GT.

I ordered back in December. Military sales placed a big order last September (about 45 units) 10 verts, 35 coupes. They also got 10 GT500's which there was a lotter draw for. They only did this in 2008 no 2007's. I am fighting with OMSC right now over a $1k as I signed my contract for a price and now they are telling me $1k higher as the guy in Dubai screwed up when he put my contract together. I paid the higher amount yesterday so I can pick my car up this week or next but told them I want my $1k back. I have bought 2 HD's through them and this is the first car, great deals this way.

On the same note I can not wait to receive the car this week or next...it will not make the cross country track fast enough....

Jason

Where in Iraq were you able to order from? When I was in Al Asad last fall, the Military Sales guys said that they weren't ever able to order the Shelby GT.

They did not allocate the cars until Nov/Dec for order. It was real quite and only shown on the internet in Afghanistan, that is how I found out by mistake. I was going to buy an 08 Vette, because I could not get a SGT or GT500 at any dealer in NC without paying $15k-$20k over. My buddy told me to look into a GT and modify it the way I want and when I went to ask for a price quote at encs I saw the SGT ad.

Jason

CSM # 1977, 08 SGT blue/silver convertible with automatic transmission has arrived at the dealer and is having LoJack w/ early warning system installed for my wife and I. It was completed 19 February 08 and arrived at the dealer 4 Mar 08. We are awaiting LoJack installation to take delivery. :happy feet:

number 1220 here in Douglasville, GA.

Vista Blue

I mentioned in my trip report at SAI that I saw #793 on the factory floor.

Just saw #741 and #743 on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-SHELBY...1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-Shelby...1QQcmdZViewItem

Post in here when you see/find higher CSM#s.

CSM # 1977, 08 SGT blue/silver convertible with automatic transmission has arrived at the dealer and is having LoJack w/ early warning system installed for my wife and I. It was completed 19 February 08 and arrived at the dealer 4 Mar 08. We are awaiting LoJack installation to take delivery. :happy feet:

congrat on the SGT, your gonna love it

michael morris

Just some more info to add to the collection. I just saw 08 SGT CSM #1310 at a car dealership in ALASKA

with vin # 1ZVHT85H485141348 and they wanted $54,070 for it . It was a convertible 5 speed car..

Archived