TEAM SHELBY FORUM

18" Polished Wheels on Black Car

Hot Pony

Question-

I have noticed that some Black SGT owners are putting the polished wheels on their cars. I like it both ways. Are the 18" polished wheels the same as what you would find on a regular GT? Do they also have the air pressure sensor? What would be a fair price for a set of "Take Off's" ?

Thanks for the info...Joe B)

Question-

I have noticed that some Black SGT owners are putting the polished wheels on their cars. I like it both ways. Are the 18" polished wheels the same as what you would find on a regular GT? Do they also have the air pressure sensor? What would be a fair price for a set of "Take Off's" ?

Thanks for the info...Joe B)

Hey Joe, what a coincidence.

I have 4 polished aluminum 18” OEM wheels with the stock tires in my garage that I have swapped off of my SGT for new wheels/tires. The Tire Pressure Monitoring System sensors are still mounted. The tires have less than 5,000 miles on them.

These are the exact same wheels/tires that come on the white SGT's. They look great but with the supercharger installed the stock 8.5" wheels just can't hook up.

Since you live right down the road I wouldn’t need to ship them so I could sell them to you at a good price.

PM me and we can talk about it if you are interested.

Archived