TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Warranty

rbortnick

Guest evilchris

Can any of the people that work for Ford that follow this website comment on the 3yr warranty on the Shelby - I thought that Ford changed their warranty to five yrs ?

Noticed this on a photo of a window sticker off 07 Shelby's pics

3/36 bumper to bumper 5/60 powertrain. I don't work for Ford but you can take that to the bank. Stickers were printed before the announcement.

Is retroactive to all 2007's and to some 2006 for a limited time.

• 3 weeks later...

Can any of the people that work for Ford that follow this website comment on the 3yr warranty on the Shelby - I thought that Ford changed their warranty to five yrs ?

Warranty is 5yr/100,000 kms powertrain 0 deductable

3yr/60,000 Bumper to Bumper 0 deductable

5yr unlimited kms rust protection

Only difference for remaining 06's and all 07's is the Roadside Assistance is extended from 3yrs to 5yrs or 100,000 kms

It has the regular ford manual. But it has a seperate 30-40 page specific gt 500 manual. Looks cool, kinda faded/old looking, off white, with a white/blue strpe coupe in the center, very small, and the blue stripes extend over the entire book top to bottom.

Oh, and the cover of the leather case that holds the books as a cool gt 500 logo, with svt below it. Like the 'gas cap.

Yes, the new warranty on all 07 Fords is 5/60 powertrain. (diesel 6.0 100k engine/trans)

The Shelby will have the 3/36 bumper to bumper with free loaner and wash etc.

It will also have the 5/60 Powertrain

Any remaining 06 Model year Fords will get the 5/60. (starting around the first of August)

It has the regular ford manual. But it has a seperate 30-40 page specific gt 500 manual. Looks cool, kinda faded/old looking, off white, with a white/blue strpe coupe in the center, very small, and the blue stripes extend over the entire book top to bottom.

Oh, and the cover of the leather case that holds the books as a cool gt 500 logo, with svt below it. Like the 'gas cap.

Way outdated GT500 owners manual

it also shows 485hp!

GT500 HP numbers I have seen initial 450 then 475 then 485 now official 500.

The interesting one is the 485 HP rating. At least they were consistent going up instead of down.

Thanks For the feed back on the manual Niswonger . Hope you are enjoying the G.T . 500 Any comments on the Shelby G.T.?

Yes, the new warranty on all 07 Fords is 5/60 powertrain. (diesel 6.0 100k engine/trans)

The Shelby will have the 3/36 bumper to bumper with free loaner and wash etc.

It will also have the 5/60 Powertrain

Any remaining 06 Model year Fords will get the 5/60. (starting around the first of August)

¿Does this mean I get free car washes for 3 years or 36,000 miles?

JB

Archived