TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The Bullitt will pace this weekends NASCAR race!

mywickedshelby

I used to be such a big Nascar fan, went to races, follwed it every week, but it has waned on me bigtime.

Really, ever since #3 left us, I have slowly lost interest.

I did watch a couple of F1 races lately and wow, that Lewis Hamilton is pretty incredible. Plus actual passing and strategy is a welcome change. In fact this years European Grand Prix at the Nurbribring was unbelievable, racing to the flag, passing in the last lap, I wish ol Bernie didnt charge 25mil for the privelige of holding a race, otherwise it might be more prevalent in the US.

I used to be such a big Nascar fan, went to races, follwed it every week, but it has waned on me bigtime.

Really, ever since #3 left us, I have slowly lost interest.

I did watch a couple of F1 races lately and wow, that Lewis Hamilton is pretty incredible. Plus actual passing and strategy is a welcome change. In fact this years European Grand Prix at the Nurbribring was unbelievable, racing to the flag, passing in the last lap, I wish ol Bernie didnt charge 25mil for the privelige of holding a race, otherwise it might be more prevalent in the US.

Now when i tune in, I say "Who?" , "What Team?" :blink:

Compared to 10 years ago, I always rooted for #88. :)

Whats with this "Car Of Tomorrow"? Now they look the same body wise except different manufacture Stickers to make it look like a certain brand........ :rolleyes:

Archived