TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SHELBY STOCKS

SHELBY0264

guys,

the bithday is 699.00 with 99% of it paying for the 5 star hotel for 2 nights. We will be covering the track, food, events and the goodie bags, we have some sponsors to help as well, but we wanted everyone to have a great time and a nice place

Amy

guys,

the bithday is 699.00 with 99% of it paying for the 5 star hotel for 2 nights. We will be covering the track, food, events and the goodie bags, we have some sponsors to help as well, but we wanted everyone to have a great time and a nice place

Amy

Thanks Amy. I was wondering why these were a great price. I just got my party ticket. See you then. Also, got your email last night. Thank you. Can't wait.

guys,

Amy

Going to be a great time. Can't wait. :)

My wife and I are coming to Vegas! We're both very excited and are looking forward to meeting you guys/gals!

Really looking to meet Amy too! Almost as much as meeting Mr. Shelby!

At .25 per share, I might even consider purchasing some company stock...

let's see:

4,000 shares @ .25 ea. = $1,000.

If shares ever reach the $6. mark again, that would equate to $24,000! Hmmm

I guess I'll have to go easy (gambling) in Vegas and put the money towards Shelby Stock !

I thought about going but with purchasing my Shelby and an enclosed trailer, 3 trips this year to SAI, the coming Tulsa trip in August, and the hopeful birthday party, my wife is about ready to shoot me so I am picking my battles.

She just saw that the party is $700 and freaked out (plus my gasoline and food). Guess I kinda left that minor little detail out (along with $17k in Shelby mods, $1,800 guitar, $600 ArteHouse, and $3k in Tasca mods). LOL Oh well, at least she got hardwood floors, a new dishwasher, microwave, couch and other furniture.

Hmmm, I see a trend. LOL Anyone know where I can buy a bed that will fit inside the Shelby? LOL

Adam- Your too frign funny! You are the ultimate Mad Irishman. But remember they are cheaper to keep, of course you already know that! :lol:

• 2 months later...
My wife and I are coming to Vegas! We're both very excited and are looking forward to meeting you guys/gals!

Really looking to meet Amy too! Almost as much as meeting Mr. Shelby!

At .25 per share, I might even consider purchasing some company stock...

let's see:

4,000 shares @ .25 ea. = $1,000.

If shares ever reach the $6. mark again, that would equate to $24,000! Hmmm

I guess I'll have to go easy (gambling) in Vegas and put the money towards Shelby Stock !

Stock jumped 22% today and is around .89

Geez... I shoulda jumped on it last year.

Shoulda, coulda and woulda if I would have thought harder about it!

Lets see .25 to .87 = .62 gain that is really huge!!!

Yeah, I gambled a bit, and bought 10,000 shares with a avg. price of $.29/share. I almost have made enough on paper to buy a S/C with the profits. lol ;-)

Yeah, I gambled a bit, and bought 10,000 shares with a avg. price of $.29/share. I almost have made enough on paper to buy a S/C with the profits. lol ;-)

With today's close at $1.03 and a high of $1.20, I think you might have just paid for that S/C :happy feet:

07SGT0547

Archived