TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SHELBY STOCKS

SHELBY0264

What is the deal with the shelby stocks csbi. it keeps on going down. one would think with all the cars they are building the stock would be through the roof. any ideas????????????

company has negative equity, trading in the "pinks", looks like sai operations are NOT part of csbi, though one cant tell, because they are Four years behind on their last financial statements....maybe the accounting was being done in the mod shop ??

company has negative equity, trading in the "pinks", looks like sai operations are NOT part of csbi, though one cant tell, because they are Four years behind on their last financial statements....maybe the accounting was being done in the mod shop ??

SAI is a division of CSBI which contains (if I remember correctly) 3 companies. Just because SAI is doing well does not mean CSBI stock will do well.

Also since they are a .pk stock, they do not have to submit financials.

Do a search as we have discussed the stock many times on here in depth. Even Amy chimed in once or twice but she can not go into any detail being a corporate officer and all.

http://forum.shelbyautos.com/index.php?sho...ic=1267&hl=csbi

http://forum.shelbyautos.com/index.php?sho...ic=1610&hl=csbi

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories....01963482&EDATE=

http://investing.businessweek.com/research...?symbol=CSBI.PK

Knock 'em dead Amy!

http://www.automotivewomensalliance.com/Ev...aspx?EventID=86

(2004)

"Carroll Shelby International, Inc. ("CSI")has three wholly owned

subsidiaries, Shelby Automobiles, Inc.("Autos") Carroll Shelby

Licensing, Inc.("CSL") and Shelby Automotive South Africa (called the "Shelby

Companies")"

http://sec.edgar-online.com/2004/04/14/000...03/section2.asp

Cobra dealership to open in Georgia 11-07

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/071102/20071102005812.html?.v=1

EDIT 2.0 - I just re-read and forgot Amy had posted that CSBI is only two companies now - SAI and CSL.

I got in last July at .36. I am in a stock/savings plan for Lowe's Employees. I put money into it; & twice a year they buy me Lowe's stock at 15% discount. It's like having a Christmas or vacation club that yields 15% Interest. I will then turn around & pull it to invest in CSBI. I hope someday if it evens hits $1, it will have proved to be a wise decision. B)

I just bought 1000 shares just to say I have a piece of Shelby. If it turns out, in the long run, to be a good investment, that will be gravy. Like I said on another topic in this Forum, if we own shares, can we make a tax deductible trip to Las Vegas to check on our investment. :) Jim

Jim, you must be right...the volume today is 1000 shares!

Last Price $0.3000

Today's Change +0.04 (+15.38%)

Last Update 11/14/2007 - 12:20pm ET

Bid N/A Ask N/A

Volume 1,000 Market Cap $3.84 M

Open $0.3000 Close $0.2600

Day High $0.3000 Day Low $0.3000

52 Wk High $0.4050 52 Wk Low $0.2000

:lol:

Jim, you must be right...the volume today is 1000 shares!

Last Price $0.3000

Today's Change +0.04 (+15.38%)

Last Update 11/14/2007 - 12:20pm ET

Bid N/A Ask N/A

Volume 1,000 Market Cap $3.84 M

Open $0.3000 Close $0.2600

Day High $0.3000 Day Low $0.3000

52 Wk High $0.4050 52 Wk Low $0.2000

:lol:

So is the low .08 or .20?

• 3 weeks later...

I believe at one time the stock was near $6.00 per share. Now it is down to near 25 cents.

With all the $$ that came into this company, he had to be SIDEWAYS bigtime for it not to go up. Or the stock is not related to the building of the Shelby Mustangs at all. Those are the only two reason it would stay on the pink sheets and not og back to the main boards. I would only buy this stock as a momento, you can get the actual stock certificate for the price of the stock + 20 bucks. Otherwise stay away from this dog!

There has been a lot of talk that the contract with Ford was only for 2 years. If that is the case, and if it is not renewed, the stock may drop much more. But the price of our vehicles would probably go up or at least stabalize.

Cheaper then wallpaper :D

Guys, I cant really comment, but I can say this, it is very difficult for a company stock to move on the pinks, and there isn't that much available, so that also doesn't help.

I know it seems frustrating, but the good news is the company is doing well, if you are a stock holder, do try to come to the meeting this year

Amy

Guys, I cant really comment, but I can say this, it is very difficult for a company stock to move on the pinks, and there isn't that much available, so that also doesn't help.

I know it seems frustrating, but the good news is the company is doing well, if you are a stock holder, do try to come to the meeting this year

Amy

I thought about going but with purchasing my Shelby and an enclosed trailer, 3 trips this year to SAI, the coming Tulsa trip in August, and the hopeful birthday party, my wife is about ready to shoot me so I am picking my battles.

She just saw that the party is $700 and freaked out (plus my gasoline and food). Guess I kinda left that minor little detail out (along with $17k in Shelby mods, $1,800 guitar, $600 ArteHouse, and $3k in Tasca mods). LOL Oh well, at least she got hardwood floors, a new dishwasher, microwave, couch and other furniture.

Hmmm, I see a trend. LOL Anyone know where I can buy a bed that will fit inside the Shelby? LOL

I thought about going but with purchasing my Shelby and an enclosed trailer, 3 trips this year to SAI, the coming Tulsa trip in August, and the hopeful birthday party, my wife is about ready to shoot me so I am picking my battles.

She just saw that the party is $700 and freaked out (plus my gasoline and food). Guess I kinda left that minor little detail out (along with $17k in Shelby mods, $1,800 guitar, $600 ArteHouse, and $3k in Tasca mods). LOL Oh well, at least she got hardwood floors, a new dishwasher, microwave, couch and other furniture.

Hmmm, I see a trend. LOL Anyone know where I can buy a bed that will fit inside the Shelby? LOL

Quick it is time to move away from household items to JEWERLY! Don't buy her a vaccuum cleaner or any household appliances for Christmas this year or you'll need to trade your trailer in for one with a fold down bed and a heater! :unsure:

Quick it is time to move away from household items to JEWERLY! Don't buy her a vaccuum cleaner or any household appliances for Christmas this year or you'll need to trade your trailer in for one with a fold down bed and a heater! :unsure:

+1 Jim

+1000

Diamonds for your wifey = more approved Shelby mods for you! :)

Archived