TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Finally pictures of 2732...so far

Milstang

Well I finally made it out and took some pictures of the car. I know the engine bay is filthy, it is next on my list of stuff to clean once I take a few days to recover some more. B)

100_2696.jpg

100_2692.jpg

100_2693.jpg

100_2691.jpg

100_2694.jpg

Will add a few more....

100_2697.jpg

100_2698.jpg

100_2699.jpg

100_2695.jpg

In a few more days when I feel better I will get some better pictures.

I wish I could figure out how to resize these better...

:blink:

Brian, I am so happy for you. Your car looks amazing. I am really happy for you that you're back home and have your fine looking car. Great selection of options all around. It really looks fantastic.

Take care and be safe in that monster. The power is incredible and the brakes are even more amazing.

You will be tempted to want to challenge every tough guy that drives by you that looks like their car is fast. Don't do it. Take the high road and just be proud of your car. You'll get more respect from not proving your worthiness than you will winning the race.

Your car has so much power that you'll spin the tires in 3rd gear like you're on ice. Similarly, even if you're in second gear and pressing on the pedal with some decent acceleration behind you and then floor it, you'll still spin those tires like on ice. Take it to somewhere really safe and try these things out before you get crazy on the road. You won't believe how much power you have. Oh, and get some panhard rods.

Be safe my friend and congrats.

Brian, I am so happy for you. Your car looks amazing. I am really happy for you that you're back home and have your fine looking car. Great selection of options all around. It really looks fantastic.

Take care and be safe in that monster. The power is incredible and the brakes are even more amazing.

You will be tempted to want to challenge every tough guy that drives by you that looks like their car is fast. Don't do it. Take the high road and just be proud of your car. You'll get more respect from not proving your worthiness than you will winning the race.

Your car has so much power that you'll spin the tires in 3rd gear like you're on ice. Similarly, even if you're in second gear and pressing on the pedal with some decent acceleration behind you and then floor it, you'll still spin those tires like on ice. Take it to somewhere really safe and try these things out before you get crazy on the road. You won't believe how much power you have. Oh, and get some panhard rods.

Be safe my friend and congrats.

Believe me this has already happened but from the other side. I get ricer flybys all the time and everyone reving their engine next to me. Why would I want to waste the gas? Plus I don't do that stuff except in a controlled environment.

I do want to get some panhard rods as well. I was looking at other vendors until I saw Shelby is coming out with more goodies. Lucky me...I just need to pay off what I already have. There are SO many other things I am going to have done to and with the car...but Uncle Sam doesn't pay me that much. :lol:

So I am pacing myself. It will take a few years to get there but the journey will be so much fun. :D

The Church is in Birmingham, AL and was just the closest nice spot I could go too. Once I feel better I will go to some other locations.

...and yes, I am SC for Jesus.

:D

Absolutely Beautiful Car! Looking Good

How did you get the signature on the airbag cover?

That was because of John at SAI!! He made a deal with me, I left my car in June to be on the Shelby Museum floor for part of my deployment and he got a signature from some guy who comes in from time to time. You would think he owns the place the way he walks around talking to people from what I hear!!

:lol:

That was because of John at SAI!! He made a deal with me, I left my car in June to be on the Shelby Museum floor for part of my deployment and he got a signature from some guy who comes in from time to time. You would think he owns the place the way he walks around talking to people from what I hear!!

:lol:

Cool Story. You guys in uniform deserve the BEST!

No, I mean specifically, what tire size, as in width and tirewall height? Did you put wider tires on the rear?

I know they are wider in the back. Bud put them on and once I can bend over and look at the lower side of my car I will tell you. Still unable to kneel, sit etc so it might be a bit.

:(

Because you can choose either Charcoal or Satin. I also picked the Charcoal IUP interior.

Exactly, I wanted it mostly black inside with some silver like on the outside. I will add some of the interior pieces at a later date...when I pay off the first batch of mods. :)

Archived