TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Told a lie on Sunday!

stormeaston

I was in my driveway on Sunday doing some outside work, it was 55 degree's and sunny just a great day. Had the garage door open and my very kool Shelby GT sitting there, when here comes the neighborhood snoopy guy, you all know him.....every hood has one, he's the guy that calls the cops when somebodys dog poops on his lawn, telling his neighbors that they should cut there lawn sooner etc. Well anyway, he comes up the driveway and goes "WOW"....."a Shelby GT"......"those things are like 700HP"! I couldn't resist it I just said, in a kool manner of course, Yeeeeeah. And it was Sunday on top of it..........I feel really bad :( I think the only way I will feel better is if I see dork wad out on his front lawn and I'm in the Shelby is to smoke'm right in front of his house. :D We're moving December 1st anyway.

700 HP?????????!!!!!!

what the he!! do u have in that thing? a rocket motor? :lol:

yea the first month i had my car i had some dude come up to me and ask me "is that one of those 500hp shelbys? i said "yeahhhh!" ;)

i should have said "no this one has the 700HP motor."

oh well i'm just not a BIG FAT LIAR like all u guys are. :rolleyes: :lol:

oh wait did i tell him it WAS a 500hp shelby? oops my mistake :o ^_^

The show is this Sunday. I am "hoping" I will make it.

Just found out I have a herniated disc in my neck :( I see a surgeon tomorrow...he might do it right away..and i would miss the show <_< Must have got it from the whiplash driving this car :P :lol:

Keeping my fingers crossed I can do the show.

700 HP?????????!!!!!!

what the he!! do u have in that thing? a rocket motor? :lol:

yea the first month i had my car i had some dude come up to me and ask me "is that one of those 500hp shelbys? i said "yeahhhh!" ;)

i should have said "no this one has the 700HP motor."

oh well i'm just not a BIG FAT LIAR like all u guys are. :rolleyes: :lol:

oh wait did i tell him it WAS a 500hp shelby? oops my mistake :o ^_^

Hey!!!............who you calling FAT! :angry:

The show is this Sunday. I am "hoping" I will make it.

Just found out I have a herniated disc in my neck :( I see a surgeon tomorrow...he might do it right away..and i would miss the show <_< Must have got it from the whiplash driving this car :P :lol:

Keeping my fingers crossed I can do the show.

Geez, I have to check the forum title, is this the triage unit?

I am not feeling well the last few days, I just thought it was "Shelby withdrawal"!

Hope everything turns out fine with your neck Sue, any ideas how this happened?

I have one in my lower back from a car accident in 92, pretty unpleasant when it acts up.

Feel better, good luck with the doc.

Archived