TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Don't kiss the concrete. Very fragil facia.

CrazyDave_merged

I knew it would happen sooner or later.

It's hard to judge where the front bumper is with our long sloping hoods.

I park in a parking garage at work and there is either a concrete column or thick cable to pull up to when I park.

I finally missjudged and kissed a concrete column, leaving a small black scar in my white plastic bumper. Looks like a small dog bit it.

Luckily, Duplicolor "Performance White" touchup matches prefectly. You have to look really hard to notice my mistake. Also touched up the bottom of the bumper where I have scraped on curbs about 10 times.

Thank you Duplicolor!

I also have a parking garage at work. I get in fairly early and back into a corner spot slightly angled so one side is open and the car on the passenger side is farther away. I don't trust myself pulling in front-wise and try not to go anywhere near a curb. I even built a stop out of 2x4's in my garage to make sure I don't hit the step at the front.

I knew it would happen sooner or later.

It's hard to judge where the front bumper is with our long sloping hoods.

I park in a parking garage at work and there is either a concrete column or thick cable to pull up to when I park.

I finally missjudged and kissed a concrete column, leaving a small black scar in my white plastic bumper. Looks like a small dog bit it.

Luckily, Duplicolor "Performance White" touchup matches prefectly. You have to look really hard to notice my mistake. Also touched up the bottom of the bumper where I have scraped on curbs about 10 times.

Thank you Duplicolor!

I did that TWICE in the first week I had the car. :(

Never again !!! (until the next time)

i scraped under the front on my steap driveway the first day. and scraped a little under one of my tailpipes on my aunt's driveway pullin out a couple months ago <_<

but i checked under both sides and it wasnt as bad as i thought it be. just some small nicks. nobody gonna see it anyway unless they stand on thier heads and look. :P

Nearly crapped my pants, I was leaving a taco bell and the front end just scraped. My other car had NEVER done this and is a little lower, guess it has something to do w/ the long front end. Theres two small scuffs toward the bottom on the right side, cant see em unless you get down, but there still visible from the front. I swore to myself this wasn't gonna happen <_< .........oh well, just have to get those stripes painted when i fix it :D

Archived