TEAM SHELBY FORUM

You're NOT going to believe this...

LuLu

You know those "Powered by Ford" fender badges? We have them because they are updated versions of the same badge worn by the Shelby AC Cobra with the 289 CID engine.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AC-Cobra-28...sspagenameZWDVW

Anyway, the updated badge seems to be a rare item, or, at least this ebayer thinks so...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/07-08-SHELB...sspagenameZWDVW.

Best keep an eye on your's...

I believe it.

I got 2 pair for $49 each, and sold 1 pair for $300 on ebay. I could have sold it for a lot more but stopped the bidding after less than 24 hours. I still have the 2nd pair.

If I recall, I think someone sold a pair for around $500.

i bought the ones off of shelby performance :D :P and sold them on ebay for $125 buyer for everything ;)

http://partscheap.com/scottdrake05.htm

Are these the same ones?

No. These are replicas of the Shelby AC Cobra that I linked to in my opening post.

Here's a set that went for $351.

Yes, these are the real deal for our SGTs.

How much did you pay for them at Shelby? I am suprised they sell them in "quantities".

I don't believe Shelby is selling them anymore due to the cloning factor. You have to return damaged badges to get replacements, or, so I have been told.

The ones I bought were mistakenly sent to distributor, blueoval industries. They had like 200 pairs and sold them on in 1 day. I bought 2 by mistake when I didn't think my transaction had gone through the first time.

I bought them before I was planning to get an SGT. I think I will hold on to the last set just in case I may need replacments some day (e.g. 20 years from now)

I hope they do become available and cheap because otherwise I'll be worried soneone will try to pry them off the car.

I believe it.

I got 2 pair for $49 each, and sold 1 pair for $300 on ebay. I could have sold it for a lot more but stopped the bidding after less than 24 hours. I still have the 2nd pair.

If I recall, I think someone sold a pair for around $500.

I saw those, THAT WAS YOU? You can afford your own Mods now! B)

The badges that scott drake sells are the vintage badges from ford. The new badges are rare because you can't buy them. I think ford sold 200 sets and then we pulled them. So that is why they are so expensive

Amy

The badges that scott drake sells are the vintage badges from ford. The new badges are rare because you can't buy them. I think ford sold 200 sets and then we pulled them. So that is why they are so expensive

Amy

i know if i need replacements i have to send in mine to get them but what if someone steals them off your car? :unsure:

i guess i'm up poop creek :blink:

Archived