TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I need some help...

LuLu

I'm in sad shape here, very old school. My computer is a Duron 900 with 1 GB of RAM, and I am still on "dial-up" with AOL. Seems the hardware for anything faster isn't in my neighborhood just yet...My luck, go figure. Anyway, there are two .PDF files related to the SGT I want to download, and I can't seem to get this done. Things just lock up half way through it, and I have to reboot.

One is the 2008 Shelby Accessory catalogue available on their home page, and the other is the recently released "Building a Shelby GT in 45 minutes" at Team Shelby, announced here about a week ago.

I'm under house arrest because of a serious surgery 30 Oct. 07, and there is no possibly way I could get out of the house, or, back to my office where I could download these file without a problem.

Please...Pretty please...Could/would one of y'all kind folks download them and attach them to an e-mail to me? I am SergntMac@aol.com, and I would really appreciate this. I'm dying to read the article, and see what's new from Shelby for my 2007 SGT.

Thank you in advance, I really appreciate any help here.

Happy motoring and be safe,

Mac.

i just emailed the new cat to you but the article is 25 mb so i uploaded it to my server for you to download (url in email). not sure if that helps any.

take care of yourself!!!!

melissa

Thank you, Melissa, but it didn't work.

I do appreciate your effort, be safe.

And...Special thanks to Mark (07SheblyGT) for your telephone call. Being house/bed-bound with my own SGT just a few feet away has been heartbreaking. Someday soon, I'll be back behind the wheel.

Mark...Don't let the nay-saying buzzards get you down. I think it's a really nifty thing that a father and his son share the same web site. Ride on GeeTee!

Be safe, y'all.

Thank you, Melissa, but it didn't work.

I do appreciate your effort, be safe.

And...Special thanks to Mark (07SheblyGT) for your telephone call. Being house/bed-bound with my own SGT just a few feet away has been heartbreaking. Someday soon, I'll be back behind the wheel.

Mark...Don't let the nay-saying buzzards get you down. I think it's a really nifty thing that a father and his son share the same web site. Ride on GeeTee!

Be safe, y'all.

LuLu...you in chicago area ? pm me if file size is problem and/or I could get to you via CD/mail or something...I live in western suburbs.

I could also print catalogue in color at work, print & mail you copy....lemme know

bob

Archived