TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New 2008 GT500 available Black/Tungsten no ADM

All,

I spoke with a dealer about a year ago to order a GT500. He told me that the order went in, but that's the last I heard. It's a small dealer and the guy is spread really thin, and didn't keep me updated on the order process. Given that dealers were getting $5-10K over at the time, I figured that the deal was off after six months of not seeing an order confirmation. Lo and behold, the car showed up this week after I had already bought a Shelby.

As a courtesy to my involvement in this process, I am posting to help the dealer move the car. Your deal would be the same as mine (sticker price, no ADM) as discussed at this time last year.

It is a coupe, black with tungsten stripes. HID headlights, ambient lighting, Sirius radio, Shaker 500.

Sticker is $45,585 and the dealer paid 375 to bring the car in. Total is 45960, no more, no less.

Serious buyers only please. PM me if interested and I will put you in touch with the dealer.

Car is in South Dakota.

Correction - Car is Black/Alloy. Original car ordered in '07 was Black/Tungsten, but changed to Black/Alloy on the '08 order.

Also, car has upgraded interior package.

PM if interested.

All,

I spoke with a dealer about a year ago to order a GT500. He told me that the order went in, but that's the last I heard. It's a small dealer and the guy is spread really thin, and didn't keep me updated on the order process. Given that dealers were getting $5-10K over at the time, I figured that the deal was off after six months of not seeing an order confirmation. Lo and behold, the car showed up this week after I had already bought a Shelby.

As a courtesy to my involvement in this process, I am posting to help the dealer move the car. Your deal would be the same as mine (sticker price, no ADM) as discussed at this time last year.

It is a coupe, black with tungsten stripes. HID headlights, ambient lighting, Sirius radio, Shaker 500.

Sticker is $45,585 and the dealer paid 375 to bring the car in. Total is 45960, no more, no less.

Serious buyers only please. PM me if interested and I will put you in touch with the dealer.

Car is in South Dakota.

Archived