TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Does anyone know the order deadline ?

call911fm

Hey Guys and Girls ! Does anyone know the deadline for ordering a 2007 Mustang Gt ?

It appears that i will have to wait longer than i wanted too and just want to know the timeline .

If it will be the winter months , i might just wait for the 08's to order one , but i hope not .

any insight would be nice . :rockon:

Hey Guys and Girls ! Does anyone know the deadline for ordering a 2007 Mustang Gt ?

It appears that i will have to wait longer than i wanted too and just want to know the timeline .

If it will be the winter months , i might just wait for the 08's to order one , but i hope not .

Tentatively May, 2007

:shift:

bj

Here's my story. I tried ordering an 06 back in early March of this year. I was told that Ford could not give me a build date and that they might not build it before the 2006 stop production deadline. Therefore I would have ordered an 06 without knowing if I would actually get an 06 or an 07. Crazy! So, I decided to wait an order an 07 which I did on June 10th. My salesman called me yesterday and said I'll have my car in 4 weeks!! The timeline is hard to pinpoint because the dealers are at the mercy of Ford when it comes to build dates and such, but if you want an 07 I would order it in the next couple of months just to be sure you get it. Think of it this way: if you order now you may not get it until winter but your Mustang will be waiting for you as soon as the weather breaks. If you wait until spring you'll be in the same situation I am in and will miss most of the summer. Whatever you decide, make sure you order what you want and be patient. The dealer will try to sell you whats on the lot that may be close to your order specs but I think it's definitely worth the wait to get exactly what you want.

Archived