TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CS6 stock upper grille assembly

azquadz

Does the Shelby CS6 stock upper grille assembly fit our SGT's?

I was told that it is the CS8 grille. But then just this week in talks with Jonathan, he was told it's the CS6.

Post this question to John Walker or Bud Mahoney for confirmation in the pinned topic at the very top.

I called shelby parts back and he confirmed there is only one grill assy. Also in the catalog i got today there is no mention of a cs8 grill assy. I hope it fits!!!

By the way does anyone have a foto of a white sgt with the CS grill assy?? I would like to see one if so. Thanks

Wow, really looks different with the hood & grill, nice touch.

Thanks, wish i could take the credit for a job well done by sai. I sure liked the look of the cs stuff, it just looked a little more aggressive to me. All pieces fit really well, and i'm very pleased. It's not a bad way to go. I've gotten alot to compliments.

Thanks, wish i could take the credit for a job well done by sai. I sure liked the look of the cs stuff, it just looked a little more aggressive to me. All pieces fit really well, and i'm very pleased. It's not a bad way to go. I've gotten alot to compliments.

you CAN take credit, you were smart enough to order it that way. Nice!

Thanks guys, and i don't mean to get off azquadz topic, but it was a choice between the looks of the car or adding the supercharger. I figured i could have the good looking pieces put on with no worries and then send the car back for the supercharger install when i am able.

Adam, I absolutely love the look of your car. Have you driven one with the paxton?

Randy

Archived