TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The steering wheel has shipped!!

RogerS

Another long wait but again, it is going to be worth the wait. As some of you know, the theme for the car is Black, Red, Brushed Aluminum. I had seen this wheel in May and ordered right away. From what I hear, it was on display at SEMA. That's why it took so long to ship. Should be here next week! Yipee.......winter moding has started! :D

shelby_carb01.jpg

shelby_carb02.jpg

Another long wait but again, it is going to be worth the wait. As some of you know, the theme for the car is Black, Red, Brushed Aluminum. I had seen this wheel in May and ordered right away. From what I hear, it was on display at SEMA. That's why it took so long to ship. Should be here next week! Yipee.......winter moding has started! :D

shelby_carb01.jpg

shelby_carb02.jpg

How much did you pay for this?

Too much. I'm only doing this once and doing it just the way I want. But it was about what SCinBC's wood steering wheel cost. I really don't want to think about it. And I can't tell my wife. :lol::lol:

Great news! I will probably do that later myself but it is way down the list. Too many other things ahead of it. <_<

Woohoo!

I'll bring the beer and the left-handed screwdriver. It should only take us about 38 minutes to install that.

You supply the Slim Jims. LOL

I'll supply the gas mask! :lol::lol::lol:

Wtf are you people talking about. Thats why they created "second wives" for!LOL Rogee the wheel looks terrific. Just pray it isnt on the same Fedex truck as the car ;)

To everyone, I take VERY GOOD CARE of my wife, I also take VERY GOOD CARE of my MISTRESS! :lol::lol:

Terry, let's hope! :P

To everyone, I take VERY GOOD CARE of my wife, I also take VERY GOOD CARE of my MISTRESS! :lol::lol:

His wife takes very good care of his mistress too. They go shopping together, go out for dinner, select Roger's clothes for the day together and then hang out all day talking together.

shelby_carb01.jpg

shelby_carb02.jpg

Your wheel is beautiful.....

I almost ordered one from them too in the exotic wood. I then decided to go with the one from alliance.

It is the only one they have for a mustang. The wood goes all the way around ( instead of part wood part leather) and I had them leave off the rivets and make it much lighter just like my old wheel on my 67 shel. I post fotos when I get it

I almost ordered one from them too in the exotic wood. I then decided to go with the one from alliance.

It is the only one they have for a mustang. The wood goes all the way around ( instead of part wood part leather) and I had them leave off the rivets and make it much lighter just like my old wheel on my 67 shel. I post fotos when I get it

Thank you for the compliment. I was speaking to the owner today and he my take up a 66 retro look wood, real rivet wheel for the SN197. Please do post photo's when it arrives.

CM198 are those 2 cars in your sig yours? Whats the car on the left?

Looks like a GR1. If so you are one lucky dog to have both of those and a Shelby GT.

:D

So...next cookout will be CM198's house so we can see his car collection!

:rolleyes:

Sadly those are my former cars. The one on the left is the factory 5 daytona coupe replica. It was the one they used for all there advertising. I only owned that a short time. The 67 shelby i owned for 16 years and sold it this summer to fund my new sgt. That 67 had a brand new shelby all aluminum 427. It was a beast! 550 hp 595 ft pds torque. Loud and nasty. I kinda miss that car. But it was old rattled, hot, etc... The new sgt is a dream ride compared to the 67. Fast and handles. Also has AC and cd player. How can you go wrong! I have fotos of the engine in the gallery section, or er the parking lot?

Archived