TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SNOW forcast for Saturday in New England.....

mywickedshelby

Yea we are going to miss it they claim. Kind of like the hurricane we werent supposed to get last weekend. We didnt get it as bad as they did Downeat of us but still. My sled is tucked away in my trailer, untuned up, ungreased and unregistered. And I am buried at work and have no free time. Yep we are definitely going to get some snow ;)

If we get snow, then in my trailer it goes.

It's too bad because Ford execs are coming to where I work at headquarters. I will be displaying my car for them like we do when Harley Davidson execs come.

I was hoping I'd get a chance to drive it a couple more times.

Plus, didn't someone mention there was an All Fords event in Columbus or something like that soon? I wish I could go.

Adam are you still working for that 3 letter data storage company you were at last I knew? Why is Ford coming there? While they are there, pin them down and force an answer on the GT350 thing!LOL :)

You think you guys have weather trouble, here in San Diego, they are predicting PARTLY CLOUDY and 67 degrees for Saturday. Do you know how much that depresses people here? :lol: :P Jim

Yes but 2 weeks ago you guys would have killed for rain or snow! I will Fedex a snowball or two out to you guys in Ca this winter Jim :)

Adam are you still working for that 3 letter data storage company you were at last I knew? Why is Ford coming there? While they are there, pin them down and force an answer on the GT350 thing!LOL :)

Yes, I still work for EMC. Their execs will be here for an Executive Briefing. Instead of presenting technology and business to them, I'll teach them about the Shelby GT and how to market it better. LOL

Then, if there are any really important execs, I'll have them sign one of my blockoff plates (the one that the Tasca guys signed).

Then, I'll ask about the GT350. But then again, I already know that story (ehhehhheeehhee). So I'll just get their perspective.

Ohhhhh Cuda...you are so bad :P :D

And Adam...if you need somewhere to store that guitar and little trinkets that you park by your cars for shows...just ship it on down to Florida and I will make sure it is kept in good shape :D :lol: :P It would be in good hands for your winter :rolleyes:

Ohhhhh Cuda...you are so bad :P :D

And Adam...if you need somewhere to store that guitar and little trinkets that you park by your cars for shows...just ship it on down to Florida and I will make sure it is kept in good shape :D :lol: :P It would be in good hands for your winter :rolleyes:

Hmmmm, I'm feeling a little left out 36_1_38.gif

....spelled out on the side of my ride and not Shelby GT!!!

Webba, Roger, Adam, RIHarley, Ilmor and all other New Englanders, check out the weather forecast!

Hopefully just rain. If I put the plow on the F250 and park it in the driveway it will definately NOT snow! Besides, I only have 284 miles on my SGT/SC and was hoping to get at least 1000 miles and a Taska dyno run before it gets put away.

What car show? Who are you looking to beat?

Just maybe 500 other cars?? :P :D

Not sure what will be at this show..this is my first time for this show.

I am just going to have my car looking it's very best and see what happens ! Not sure if there will be any other Shebly GT's there. I couldn't enter the Shelby class as it was for older models. I had to enter the late model open ...so that could be just about any kind of Mustang.

Will be fun anyways.....and I am just messing with you about the guitar :D You car just looks so nice in that pic with all the memoribilia around it . I guess I could take my diecast and my mustang monopoly :rolleyes:

I put mine away for the winter already, we got a couple of inches here over the weekend, I don't think it'll stick yet, not cold enough yet. When I was walking the dog last nite it was snowing just a trace amount. The problem we have around here the last couple years is it starts out cold and snowy in Nov. and then warms up in Dec. Then we get this snow one day and rain the next, which really messes things up. We haven't had a good base snow for years so that we can use the snowmobiles. I've got a 2001 XCR600 with only 1800 miles on it, sad!

Archived