TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Shelby mag

07SGT4578

I couldn't wait for it to come in the mail, so I went to the wallyworld and bought one today. First look through not bad, although there sure is a lot of GT-H and GT500 and less SGT, but oh well, nice mag. I will report again after I finish reading it. :)

I couldn't wait for it to come in the mail, so I went to the wallyworld and bought one today. First look through not bad, although there sure is a lot of GT-H and GT500 and less SGT, but oh well, nice mag. I will report again after I finish reading it. :)

I hit 3 stores today and still haven't been able to get a copy. :angry: I'm going to try again tonight. Might get lucky.

they are $6.99 cover price. They had a crap load of them, and we have 2 walmarts in town. if anyone is interested ill go and buy them all tomorrow and mail them out, you pay for the mag and the ride! anyone?

Count me in with you. Drop me a line at "SergntMac@aol.com" with the final bill, I'll send out the cash.

Thanks, be safe.

Bought mine about a week ago. Great reading and lots of good pics. I agree with there being a lot of GT-H's and GT500's. I didnt even know they had a mag out and was in the local Sheetz and happened to see a single copy on the newstand. Bought it and my other copy should be on the way as well.

Teach me for not reading all the threads first. Reposted from the other magazine thread b/c it is hard to type on this laptop on my side.

I like that you can see John driving the GT500KR and Shelby GT! Great pictures John! Also my thanks to John about the article on me and my car. I just wish they had pictures of the CAR and not me and that crazy camel.

I bought four of them since family is bugging me about the article. Can get more if anyone needs any out there.

DRHVAC Bruce in Wisconsin here I would like to buy at least one if you have any left email me at bruce@gmcscuba.com or call 1-800-558-1811 I will get cash of ASAP please advise

Is this the Bruce S that I talk to you this morning on the phone ? :D If it is you will get one of these magazines with your member kit.

Bought 2 copies today, book store in Wisconsin has about 10 cpoies left, Booked Solid, West Allis WI. 414-774-7210 Daniell is owner get me money asap and I will ship from my company via YS Postal magazine is 7.00 and shipping is approx 4.00 Bruce 1-800-558-1811 bruce@gmcscuba.com call her reserve and have her call me at work I will pick up and ship when I recieve money Bruce Geigner W237 S4667 Big Bend Rd Waukesha WI 53189 Bruce

called Booked Solid she pilled all copies of Shelby magazine all I need is your Name address and money Bruce

Bought 2 copies today, book store in Wisconsin has about 10 cpoies left, Booked Solid, West Allis WI. 414-774-7210 Daniell is owner get me money asap and I will ship from my company via YS Postal magazine is 7.00 and shipping is approx 4.00 Bruce 1-800-558-1811 bruce@gmcscuba.com call her reserve and have her call me at work I will pick up and ship when I recieve money Bruce Geigner W237 S4667 Big Bend Rd Waukesha WI 53189 Bruce

called Booked Solid she pilled all copies of Shelby magazine all I need is your Name address and money Bruce

Bruce - What is the name of the magazine? I live south of you. Do you own a SGT?

do you own a shelby gt i yhought i was the only one is wisconsin :blink: :unsure: :):lol: B)

sorry guys ive looked again and they were gone. I am taking a trip for some fourwheelin and to tear up the sandrail this weekend at the dunes so i will stop at every Walmart on the way and buy up as many as possible. The wifey has to buy groceries tomorrow and she will check again....

Bruce - What is the name of the magazine? I live south of you. Do you own a SGT?

I've found a source for plenty of them at the local Kroger store here (I'm just south of Beloit). The mag is well worth the $7-I've had it two days and read it cover to cover already. :D

Archived