TEAM SHELBY FORUM

problem signing up at new site

frankieboo69

i signed up at the new forum ( yeah i went ahead and did it! <_< )

but i never got the email back waited for an hour and nothing! not even in the junk mail !!!

what you mods over there banned me from signing up ??? i just say the way i feel and facts !!!!

could have atleast let me get a couple of comments in on the new site then blocked me out !!! :P

Moderator said to check your junk E-mail folder,I see you say that you have already done that.If you still can't find the response,Look for Sharon on here and PM her,I'm pretty sure you can get her to help you!

i signed up at the new forum ( yeah i went ahead and did it! <_< )

but i never got the email back waited for an hour and nothing! not even in the junk mail !!!

what you mods over there banned me from signing up ??? i just say the way i feel and facts !!!!

could have atleast let me get a couple of comments in on the new site then blocked me out !!! :P

Some times it takes up to a day to get the Welcome letter. It will ask you to confirm what name you want on your member cards and what size shirt that you want. If you could P.M me your name I will check your order status.

Also for everyone that joined the member packages will take about 3-5 weeks to deliver.

No problem, If you need anything let me know.

For those of you that have joined the site. You do not get a welcome letter when you join the forums those are open to all. You will only get a Welcome letter when you join up to the Team Shelby Club.

Thanks Sharon

Ok sorry this was my fault thought at first that you where talking about a paid membership. There should have been a validation latter that you should have received a lot of people's end up in there junk mail. i have manually approved your account you should be fine. You do not need to be a Team Shelby Member in order to post in the forums.

Let me know if you have any more problems.

Sharon

yeh i tried to pm you and reply to one of your posts and it said the same thing on both !!!

Sorry, you do not have permission to reply to that topic

??????

Ok sorry this was my fault thought at first that you where talking about a paid membership. There should have been a validation latter that you should have received a lot of people's end up in there junk mail. i have manually approved your account you should be fine. You do not need to be a Team Shelby Member in order to post in the forums.

Sharon

k !!!!!!!!! ill try again THNX !!!!!!!!!!!! :D

it works now thank you Sharon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

i was wondering if our amount of post was going to be changed from here to the new site ???

amy had stated that all the post and topics would be transfered over there is that correct ??? and what about the total posts ??? THNX again !!!!!!!!

No problem now I am going to bed. So if you need anything else I will be back tomorrow.

We will be tranfering the data from this site over to the new site. However Robert really knows more about he details of how it will be transfered. I know that it will still be a couple of weeks away. We will let everyone know the when and how.

You can e-mail Robert with more specific questions, he would probably be able to answer you better than me.

Robertl@Shelbyautos.com

Sharon

Sharon,

I am short on posts and I need a transfer too. :rolleyes:

Question for Robert or Sharon.

Some members here are also been members on SU / Team Shelby for along time and have post counts on both sites. Will the posts be combined from each account for a new total ?

Archived