TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Thanks Everyone!!

Kelsey

Just wanted to say thanks before we get moved to everyone for being so cool on this forum!!! Posted on the SRT forum (one last time thank goodness :D) asking what they thought was a fair price for my SRT-4 and they said my price was too high and go to KBB!! My car is at KBB price!!! Just goes to show you the way some others forums work. Now if only I could get rid of the dodge.....

Just wanted to say thanks before we get moved to everyone for being so cool on this forum!!! Posted on the SRT forum (one last time thank goodness :D) asking what they thought was a fair price for my SRT-4 and they said my price was too high and go to KBB!! My car is at KBB price!!! Just goes to show you the way some others forums work. Now if only I could get rid of the dodge.....

Yep,

It's all with the people who make it cool. Thats why i wittled it all down to this site, but now Team Shelby for all my forum needs.............

See ya there.........

Hope you sell your dodge............ :)

I traded my 05 Dodge in on the SGT. Best day of my life and NOT because I got the SGT but because I got rid of that hunk-of-crap Dodge.

It's true what they say you know. On a quiet night you can actually hear a dodge truck depreciating! :D

I traded my 05 Dodge in on the SGT. Best day of my life and NOT because I got the SGT but because I got rid of that hunk-of-crap Dodge.

It's true what they say you know. On a quiet night you can actually hear a dodge truck depreciating! :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Its so true!!! I got lucky tho, the srt4 hasn't gone down a whole lot from what I paid, got a heck of a deal!! only lost about 3K.

Archived