TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby signature floormats

shelbydream1

You are correct, there is a slight difference in color, and a huge difference in texture. The color difference is not nearly as much as it appears in the photo, it is just a shade off. The mat is very plush compared to the interior carpet.

I am very pleased with them, it is actually one of my favorite additions.

I guess mine are "stock". They have small metal Shelby tag. I'm thinking of getting a set of all weather rubber mats and stashing these...

What do y'all think?

My original mats have never been used. They are under the bed :P Those mats can never be replaced..so I keep those for shows or some time later . The sig mats are GREAT.....especially the trunk mat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a set of the Vista Blue ones on order - what were they - something like $229.00 +/-

You can order them from Shelby Performance Parts - http://www.shelbyperformanceparts.com

There are several different color combinations to choose from for your specific application!!

I agree that they are a VERY nice touch!!

I just got em from Shelby.They are nice but they are really stiff compared to the originals.The trunk mat is great.I was thinking of using it for car shows to put out in front of the car with Shelby stuff on it.

Archived