TEAM SHELBY FORUM

stangsunleashed screennames

shelbydream1

Ohhhh that would be cool!

I've always wanted a protege!... :lol:

In my best buzzard voice from the Bugs Bunny cartoons....."and I will feed him and pet him and spank him when he is bad".....

He just isn't right! He is sort of normal in real life.

Sdear = Sdear on the other site.

Ohhhh that would be cool!

I've always wanted a protege!... :lol:

In my best buzzard voice from the Bugs Bunny cartoons....."and I will feed him and pet him and spank him when he is bad".....

no, it was the abominable snowman

"my OWWWWWN little bunny rabbit ...DUHHH... and i will hug him and feed him and pet him and i will call him 'GEORRRRRGE'! "

post-4943-1148011100_thumb.jpg

no, it was the abominable snowman

"my OWWWWWN little bunny rabbit ...DUHHH... and i will hug him and feed him and pet him and i will call him 'GEORRRRRGE'! "

post-4943-1148011100_thumb.jpg

I remember the snowman but which one said ...."and spank him when he is bad".? I know there was one character that said it.

Going to hit Google. Now I'm going nuts.

EDIT 1.0: Ok, it was Lenny the snowman. Here's a quote I pulled from elsewhwere "Oh boy, a little bunny rabbit! I will love him and pet him and hug him and squeeze him and spank him when he is bad, and I will call him George!"

Man I'm getting old..... :D

For those of you who've signed up at stangsunleashed-are you going by the same screen name? If not maybe we should post our new ones so we can re-connect over there. I signed up over there as Shelbydream1 just like here and we know Socal is ShelbyPilot---anyone else?

Same.

Same both places (I don't do well with change...).

:lol:

i spoke with Robert to day and i decided to change my screen name on SU. after hours of thought i came to the conclusion my new screen name should be ......Michael Morris. if yall remember it as all caps. everytime i saw it i felt like i was screaming at the forum. so since i was calling about joining TS i went ahead and changed the name. i hope this doesnt cause to much confusion. :lol:

michael morris

Archived