TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Best Thumbs Up?

jaydub Mach1

Tonight I walk outside, and the neighbor kids are all piled in my driveway. The next door neighbor kid says " hey...could you start your car for us please? I want my cousin to hear it " hahaha....

I said sureeeeee...so I started it up and they were all just dying. My husband comes out and told them rides would be offered for 5 bucks !! :P One way to make that car payment :lol:

Well, this morning I got my best thumbs up so far. It was from a driver of a new Aston Martin. :):)

Too bad it didn't happen a few months ago when the AM and SGT were both built by Ford! :lol::lol:

Thats awesome!!! I got some questions from a guy in a viper, pulled into an empty lot and let him look. At first he wanted to race! :lol: Thought it was a gt500, then was more impressed w/ the fact that ours go to SAI.

I was in North Carolina on vacation with the family and I had to move the car at about 6 A.M. When I started it up I saw my neighbor peek his head around to see what it was that was making all that noise. When I got out he asked me some questions about the car. When I went back in every one was up in they all blamed it on me.

Archived