TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT die cast

LuLu

Any of y'all interested in die cast Shelby GT cars, take a peek here?

BLACK

http://cgi.ebay.com/SHELBY-COLLECTIBLES-1-...1QQcmdZViewItem

WHITE

http://cgi.ebay.com/SHELBY-COLLECTIBLES-1-...1QQcmdZViewItem

In the event these links don't work, use the search string "Shelby GT die cast" on the ebay home page.

I have two of these and they are very accurate inside and out, right down to the signed Shelby GT dash plaque. You can read "Ford Racing" on the strut tower brace too.

On the down side...Auto tranny shifter inside, but the tranny is manual. The hood scoop lacks rivets, but it is otherwise perfect...Sorry.

Hope you like them, they are very nice for the price. I paid under 50 bucks each with UPS shipping.

Happy motoring!

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered one LuLu. Unfortunatley mine had a broken drivers side scoop. It appreared to be broken at the factory though. The seller said he would send a refund of 10 bucks and so I just ordered another and hes taking the 10 bucks off. Hes suppose to make sure the new one isnt broken.

Car does look really good and thank you very much for the link. Even the wife approved of this car. :)

I ordered one LuLu. Unfortunatley mine had a broken drivers side scoop. It appreared to be broken at the factory though. The seller said he would send a refund of 10 bucks and so I just ordered another and hes taking the 10 bucks off. Hes suppose to make sure the new one isnt broken.

Car does look really good and thank you very much for the link. Even the wife approved of this car. :)

Good for you!

I know a lot of folks have had some bad experiences with ebay, but my experience has been mostly good...Maybe great? The car is almost perfect, and this seller has been good to me as well.

Congrats, and I hope you enjoy your 1/18 model as much as the real thing.

The car is almost perfect

I Disagree. It's an automatic. <_<

:)

I ordered one for my wife and it is in her "Shelby Shrine" at her office along with the two car poster, the signed CS picture of our car, picture of her at SAI, a couple of other collectible cars (one being a 500E), some of the "memorabilia" purchased at SAI, two team signed Mavericks basketballs under glass and a recent addition of a team signed Cowboy's football.

I think there are one or two Stars things thrown in there as well but I'm not sure.

I have a signed Rangers baseball from Johnny Oates at the house under glass. I guess that one doesn't count toward her office collection but then it's the Rangers, can you blame her? :lol:

Archived