TEAM SHELBY FORUM

HARALD KELLEY

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Being that this thread got moved to the Lost & Found, please put the complete CSM # so I know if it is a 2006 or 2007. I hope to get back to this project after the first of the year. If nothing else, this thread will capture the info if folks keep posting up.

I am tracking CSM # 06H0050 or 07H50 as an example. Just the number like 134 will be problematic. The other item I am tracking is any special information such as one of four coveted 5 speeds for 2006 or one of the 17 2007s. I have also tried to get a count of how many cars have been designated a GT-H/SC by Shelby (Shelby installed SC). Also if you know where it served as a rental.

Example: 06H0050, California, SAI installed SC, painted stripes, rental at McCarren Airport Las Vegas.

Thanks.

06H0109 was rented out of Florida but it was not an executive car. I owned this car for several years and it was a very nice car with only 8,000 when I bought it from the dealership in NC who bought it after it's rental days where up. Nice car. Hopefully it's been a good Hertz Shelby for you. Some days I miss owning two GT-H's...Thanks

• 6 months later...

well I still own my GT-H # 06H285 and live in Orange VA about 30 miles southwest of Fredericksburg. I bought it March 3rd 2008 with about 16,000 miles and now she's got around 33,000. every time I drive her I get a BIG smile on my face.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived