TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I love the smell of fresh asphalt in the morning....

mywickedshelby

I had the EXTREME PLEASURE of entering the NYS Thruway last evening to find it freshly paved.(Rockland County)

Smiling all the way to my kids for dinner as usual but this was special. It is the one if the finest driving pleasures to feel that super smooth road just slipping by as you clock miles. :D

For those of you with beautiful roads all year round, God Bless, for those of you in places like New Jersey,

you know where I am coming from.

enjoy the last weekend before the first deep frost Northerners ;)

That is one benefit of living in Florida....smooth roads all year long.

Drove home last night from Tampa...know that feeling you are talking about to the T :P :lol:

Kaufman CO. roads are horrible. Most of the time my Jeep has problems trying to cross them!

I made a trip to Tenessee many years ago and they seemed to have great roads. Coming across Arizona was pretty nice as well.

TX roads are just "meh".

Wisconsin.....................pick and choose and you'll be fine.

Kaufman CO. roads are horrible. Most of the time my Jeep has problems trying to cross them!

I made a trip to Tenessee many years ago and they seemed to have great roads. Coming across Arizona was pretty nice as well.

TX roads are just "meh".

There are some really good TX roads too but I have to agree Kaufman ones do suck. My mother lived on Cedar Creek Lake for almost 20 years...I used to drive in your neck of the woods a few times when I was younger.

:o

Archived