TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Need New Team Shelby Moderators for SGT section

sharon

Hello,

For those that don't already know me from Stangs I am Sharon Elliott and I will be helping run the new Team Shelby site and the new Team Shelby Club.

One question that I have read a few times is the 49.99 fee for Team Shelby, you do not have to be a Team Shelby club member to enjoy what the site has to offer.

When we merge the two sites together we are going to need new Moderators for the different sections. If anyone is interested in being a Moderator for the new Shelby GT section please e-mail me at Sharone@teamshelby.com or you can Pm me at Stangs for now. I will need a couple people only.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me or Robert you can call the Team Shelby number 702-448-1695 or you e-mail me. we are happy to help and we want our feedback to make this new site a great place for all to be.

Thanks Sharon

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 people come to mind for me. Adam, Rossgt, and Ed S. They are level headed, helpful, have a good sense of humor and usually are the voice of reason when times call for it.

I'd also add Michael Morris to that but he is a car salesman so he is automatically disqualified! ;)

I 2nd rossgt. I thought of him as soon as I logged off after nominating Adam.

Can't recall anything negative that either has said. Both seem level headed, mature, and tactful.

Thought of Michael too, but the fact that he's a saleman on here could be perceived by some as a conflict of interest.

Not as familiar with Ed S. but sure he would make a great mod.

3 people come to mind for me. Adam, Rossgt, and Ed S. They are level headed, helpful, have a good sense of humor and usually are the voice of reason when times call for it.

I'd also add Michael Morris to that but he is a car salesman so he is automatically disqualified! ;)

I triple third to the one million agree. Adam, Roger, Ed have all been very calming sound people on these boards when the rest of us get a little worked up !

Roger already has a post over there that just makes any riled up people calm down.....I also would like to add Stump to that mix. He is such an informative person and always adds some humor. I wasn't sure about him in the beginning....as he was drilling holes and pulling parts and had us all scared !! :P :lol:

Adam is so informative, as well as Ed.

I know I would feel much better about this switch if I knew those guys were part of the team !

Thanks,

Sue

I want to add, we have MANY MANY people here that are qualified, but would definately recommend these guys ! No offense to anyone else, as everyone here is wonderful !

And aren't car dealers allowed??????

MICHAEL WOULD BE AWESOME !!

I'm not opposed to it...but image this scenario. Michael has to moderate another salesman for whatever reason...

I guess your right , but it's too bad if he couldn't be one :(

You know....you would be pretty good too.

Well..i put my two cents in so I hope all of you are interested and can do it.

LOL the Michael Morris thing was a joke Sue. I am going to have to put a discalimer on my remarks from now on. Amazes me how women who expect us men to read their minds can never read ours!LOL Again a joke. Also, Stump would make a great mod as well. I just wasnt sure about his schedule. All of them sound good to me....even car salesman guy...you know I love ya Michael :)

Thank Yall for thinking about me, but i have to agree with AFBLUE. it would turn into a problem if another dealer come on there and i had to MODERATE him. DRs ok with me. would love to see Roger or Adam. they know there stuff and NEVER say anything bad about ANY body. except me! :lol:

now i will be the BOSS of the SGT MAFIA!!!

michael morris AKA GODFATHER :lol:

Yea it could be a problem but how many dealers even know about the place, or that they make Shelbys, or if they know about Shelbys what they have for goodies. LOL But you are right. There could be complaints. As long as you still promise to school those dealers coming on we are ok ;)

Yea it could be a problem but how many dealers even know about the place, or that they make Shelbys, or if they know about Shelbys what they have for goodies. LOL But you are right. There could be complaints. As long as you still promise to school those dealers coming on we are ok ;)

now that is something. i could the DEALERS moderator. i can just for guys coming on there trying to sell stuff that they dont know anything about. they could still sell but they have to prove they know something about the "knock off shelby"

michael morris

I'm 100% Adam and Ross would be IDEAL for this. I would vote for MM but as he said being a dealer could cause a conflict of interest. The only way around that is for him not to advertise or try to sell and I believe his head would explode if he were held to those rules! :D

A couple of people have thrown in the hat for me. I'd be more than willing to give it a shot but my feelings would not be hurt if the general consensus disagrees.

Roger, Adam, Ed, Stump.....they all sound good to me.

My first choice would be Roger, although I dont know if his schedule will allow for such a task, but I feel is is the most knowledgible, level headed and understandingly tolerant of the whole bunch.

Please he gets my NY state of mind. :D

You all suck!

There, now you can't say that I never talked bad about anyone. LOL

Now that I got that off my shoulder, I had previously volunteered behind the scenes and would be honored. Thank you for all your support, kind words and most of all, respect.

Archived