TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Need New Team Shelby Moderators for SGT section

sharon

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmmm........me like lobstah!!!!! :lol:

Hey Chris...........any more posters for me to roll up :lol::lol:

I am always happy to have the help! You were awesome, Dude-- a regular rolling machine!!! An' who doesn't love lobstah?!?!? :lol:

You are a great bunch of guys, and would be an awesome asset to the new site. You have become-- truly-- the go-to guys for Shelby GT info, and anyone would be proud to have you on their site :)

I am always happy to have the help! You were awesome, Dude-- a regular rolling machine!!! An' who doesn't love lobstah?!?!? :lol:

You are a great bunch of guys, and would be an awesome asset to the new site. You have become-- truly-- the go-to guys for Shelby GT info, and anyone would be proud to have you on their site :)

I nominate Professor Roger.

I think he comes cheap too. He told me he wouldn't take anything less than $100/hour. LOL

tease.gif

You, Robert and Sharon are going to have to make plans for the After Tasca BBQ for 08. Adam has donated his checkbook .............. :lol::lol:

Well really the mod position needs to go to an individual who is pathetic and has nothing to do but sit in front of the computer all day constantly refreshing looking for new posts.

He/She must like Cheetos.

He/She must have no wife, husband, girlfriend, boyfriend, both or poolboy.

Must have a good washing machine to wash his/her underwear and remove the orange streaks from scratching.

It would be best to have a dual monitor setup so one can be monitoring World of Warcraft while modding the boards on the other.

A little "smokey smokey" probably wouldn't hurt.

Well really the mod position needs to go to an individual who is pathetic and has nothing to do but sit in front of the computer all day constantly refreshing looking for new posts.

Must have a good washing machine to wash his/her underwear and remove the orange streaks from scratching.

It would be best to have a dual monitor setup so one can be monitoring World of Warcraft while modding the boards on the other.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Stump..... You just ain't right!

I think that nails it down quite nicely Stump!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

someone said early that I CANT do it, but thanks for thinking of me. :lol:

michael morris

Archived