TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Need New Team Shelby Moderators for SGT section

sharon

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You all suck!

There, now you can't say that I never talked bad about anyone. LOL

Now that I got that off my shoulder, I had previously volunteered behind the scenes and would be honored. Thank you for all your support, kind words and most of all, respect.

That does not count cause we know you did not mean it............................. :lol:

Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever.

Knowing the kind of guy you are I'm surprised you haven't already posted 4 apologies even though it was only in jest! :lol:

:lol:

You all suck!

Now that I got that off my shoulder, I had previously volunteered behind the scenes and would be honored. Thank you for all your support, kind words and most of all, respect.

Adam, tell us how you really feel! :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks everyone. I have done some moderating at other sites. Thanks for the consideration. Adam, I up for it how about a tag team buddy. :D

Adam, tell us how you really feel! :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks everyone. I have done some moderating at other sites. Thanks for the consideration. Adam, I up for it how about a tag team buddy. :D

Sounds great to me.

I'll take all the discussions about the Black 07 and GO 08 SGT's and you take all the discussions about the white 07 and blue 08 SGT's. LOL

Thank Yall for thinking about me, but i have to agree with AFBLUE. it would turn into a problem if another dealer come on there and i had to MODERATE him. DRs ok with me. would love to see Roger or Adam. they know there stuff and NEVER say anything bad about ANY body. except me! :lol:

now i will be the BOSS of the SGT MAFIA!!!

michael morris AKA GODFATHER :lol:

LEAVE THE GUN, TAKE THE CANOLIS! :D

I am here, it has just been crazy at Sema. We will make a decision this coming week. thank you all for your input. I will be checking this section so that everyone can weigh in.

I talked to Bud yesterday and he will also be coming over as a moderator to Team Shelby. We will let you know next week about the other Moderator.

Thanks again.

Sharon

I am here, it has just been crazy at Sema. We will make a decision this coming week. thank you all for your input. I will be checking this section so that everyone can weigh in.

Thanks again.

Sharon

OOPS, nevermind Miss Sharon will be checking back :blink:

i screwed that one up, but im still the Godfather of the SGT mafia so theres really nothing yall can do about it now (evil laugh)

michael morris

OOPS, nevermind Miss Sharon will be checking back :blink:

i screwed that one up, but im still the Godfather of the SGT mafia so theres really nothing yall can do about it now (evil laugh)

michael morris

[/quote

Since it is only my Second now third post I will let that one slide B) B)

Bud????????????? Oh noooooooooo....haha...just kidding Bud !!!! It wouldn't be Shelby without you Bud ! :D

Thanks Sharon for checking this. It's important for us to have these great people be a part of a change that we aren't all that happy about. It will make things much easier on us !

but im still the Godfather of the SGT mafia so theres really nothing yall can do about it now (evil laugh)

michael morris

Ooh can I be your consigliere?

Consigliere entered the popular lexicon through Mario Puzo's “Godfather” novels and the subsequent films made from them. In these portrayals, the consigliere is an adviser or counselor to a mafia boss, with the additional responsibility of representing the Don in important meetings within the Don's crime family or with other crime families. The consigliere is a close, trusted friend and confidant.

Ooh can I be your consigliere?

DONE.. i need someone smarter and better with words then me. i will tell you in my southern draw what i want to tell these guys and then you smarten it up and post it.

michael morris

Godfather to the SGT Mafia

Moderator, nah my Rhode Island temper wouldn't do well with that.

Can I be Sargent ar Arms? I could kick some butt when needed. MY title could be

SGT at Arms........lol

-Tim-

The Godfather likes.

michael morris

DONE.. i need someone smarter and better with words then me. i will tell you in my southern draw what i want to tell these guys and then you smarten it up and post it.

michael morris

Godfather to the SGT Mafia

The Godfather likes.

michael morris

Did I mention that I have many "friends" in Providence?

Hauw yu doin'?

Yu tawkin' to me?

:blink:

-Tim-

SGT at Arms

I agree with Rossgt and Adam as well. Still having a tough time logging in on a regular basis with the surgery.

I was one of the original people asked to be a moderator when Stangsunleashed started but was getting deployed so felt I could not contribute the needed time. Well here we are again and I am deployed again but I feel Adam and Ross would be better choices. They are level headed and log on far more than me!

Stump needs to be the comic relief for when we have some not to kosher posts degrading the Shelby GT.

And Godfather...I will get some breadsticks the next time I pass through the motherland again.

I agree with Rossgt and Adam as well. Still having a tough time logging in on a regular basis with the surgery.

I was one of the original people asked to be a moderator when Stangsunleashed started but was getting deployed so felt I could not contribute the needed time. Well here we are again and I am deployed again but I feel Adam and Ross would be better choices. They are level headed and log on far more than me!

Stump needs to be the comic relief for when we have some not to kosher posts degrading the Shelby GT.

And Godfather...I will get some breadsticks the next time I pass through the motherland again.

I nominate Roger the Professor.

You all suck!

We all know you have the spare time the 3 days a week you sit at SAI and hassel the help!!! :lol::lol:

Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever.

Knowing the kind of guy you are I'm surprised you haven't already posted 4 apologies even though it was only in jest! :lol:

He PM'd everybodys apology already---didn't you get yours???? :P

mmmmm breadsticks...

michael morris

Archived