TEAM SHELBY FORUM

good to be home

07SGT4578

Hi Friends :) I sure hope they (SAI) dont close this forum!!!!

I regret to tell you guys, but I came across a misinformed SGT owner today. I dont know if he was lying intentually or was just not sure.

I pulled in to the gas station today to fill up the work truck, and here pulled in a black SGT ( I guess there are now 3 black, 2 white in town including mine) right to the next pump. I of course played dumb at first. I just looked over and said nice car. What is it? He answers back, thats a SHELBY there son. He says this thing has 600hp, a turbo and is number 7 of 11 built by shelby. He says Shelby made these 11 cars with his own hands and this guy paid 53,000.00 and had it delivered by shelby to his house. I could barley stand it by this time and my pump is getting to about 40.00. I had to tell him about "MY" SGT and all of you great peoples cars. I also asked him if he had registered his car. His reply was "nope, if i put it on the internet some one will steal it, you know cause its so rare." As I left this ********** he was convinced that i am a liar and he has #7 of 11 built SGT's. By the way I could not see the CSM # as this guy would not let me any where near his car. would not pop the hood, nothing. I did notice the nice crease in his hood pin trim. :lol::lol: Thought you FRIENDS would get a kick out of this.

Also I dont know what to think about our NEW site yet? any opinions how we can actually enjoy it over there. I dont want to have to fight for our existance , at least I dont think i do :unsure: ;)

Wow him too. My car was built by Mr. Shelby, all by himself, with his bare hands, for his good friend Buzz Buzzener. Buzz being the back stabber he was upon recieveing this free car from Shelby( the only one ever made) sold it to me for 65000.30. I thought I got a hell of a deal until I came across this site and found out that crafty Buzz had more than one made. :P

LMAO :lol: I've run into a few of these real rare ones also. A while back somebody posted about a Shelby/Roush?? I thought it was quite amusing. Low and behold I was talking to a guy about Mustangs tells me his buddy ordered a Shelby GT with the Roush upgrade. I'm like really, please elaborate, as I trying really hard not to laugh. He says, special built Shelby GT, which is then sent to the Roush factory, Mac-daddied out , 600 hp. LMAO Where do people get these stories. Someday I'm gonna see one of these Shelroush? Maybe we'll see one of these at Barret-Jackson. I'm sure Ron Pratt is looking for one :lol: . It should go for 6-7 million.It probably started with someone putting a Roush SC on a Shelby GT and then embellished alooooooooooot.

About the NEW forum, posted a little. There's a few people over there that like to antagonize. They like to jump into the Shelby GT threads and put in their $.02 in, which is fine, but if you jump into a GT500 thread and put your $.02 in......look out! You'll find it's the same people that like to challenge any statement made. But thats OK if they want to walk around being the big dog, so be it. There are lots of nice helpful people there too.

There are quite a few there from this forum now. Which is nice to see. My only advice is choose your words carefully when posting, words can be misunderstood , then all hell breaks loose. Try and be civil. Remember were all Mustang lovers.

Hope to see you there,

Dave

Hi Friends :) I sure hope they (SAI) dont close this forum!!!!

I regret to tell you guys, but I came across a misinformed SGT owner today. I dont know if he was lying intentually or was just not sure.

I pulled in to the gas station today to fill up the work truck, and here pulled in a black SGT ( I guess there are now 3 black, 2 white in town including mine) right to the next pump. I of course played dumb at first. I just looked over and said nice car. What is it? He answers back, thats a SHELBY there son. He says this thing has 600hp, a turbo and is number 7 of 11 built by shelby. He says Shelby made these 11 cars with his own hands and this guy paid 53,000.00 and had it delivered by shelby to his house. I could barley stand it by this time and my pump is getting to about 40.00. I had to tell him about "MY" SGT and all of you great peoples cars. I also asked him if he had registered his car. His reply was "nope, if i put it on the internet some one will steal it, you know cause its so rare." As I left this ********** he was convinced that i am a liar and he has #7 of 11 built SGT's. By the way I could not see the CSM # as this guy would not let me any where near his car. would not pop the hood, nothing. I did notice the nice crease in his hood pin trim. :lol::lol: Thought you FRIENDS would get a kick out of this.

Also I dont know what to think about our NEW site yet? any opinions how we can actually enjoy it over there. I dont want to have to fight for our existance , at least I dont think i do :unsure: ;)

thats so funny !!!!!!!! :lol:

i dont think it willl eveer be the same over there because its not here!!! they keep saying it will be the same!!

oh yeah they said this site was never gonna change and they were making a SGT cap for us too !!! humm! :angry:

LMAO :lol: I've run into a few of these real rare ones also. A while back somebody posted about a Shelby/Roush?? I thought it was quite amusing. Low and behold I was talking to a guy about Mustangs tells me his buddy ordered a Shelby GT with the Roush upgrade. I'm like really, please elaborate, as I trying really hard not to laugh. He says, special built Shelby GT, which is then sent to the Roush factory, Mac-daddied out , 600 hp. LMAO Where do people get these stories. Someday I'm gonna see one of these Shelroush? Maybe we'll see one of these at Barret-Jackson. I'm sure Ron Pratt is looking for one :lol: . It should go for 6-7 million.It probably started with someone putting a Roush SC on a Shelby GT and then embellished alooooooooooot.

About the NEW forum, posted a little. There's a few people over there that like to antagonize. They like to jump into the Shelby GT threads and put in their $.02 in, which is fine, but if you jump into a GT500 thread and put your $.02 in......look out! You'll find it's the same people that like to challenge any statement made. But thats OK if they want to walk around being the big dog, so be it. There are lots of nice helpful people there too.

There are quite a few there from this forum now. Which is nice to see. My only advice is choose your words carefully when posting, words can be misunderstood , then all hell breaks loose. Try and be civil. Remember were all Mustang lovers.

Hope to see you there,

Dave

wouldnt a roush shelby hybrid be called a rouslby? :lol:

michael morris

Hope to see you there,

Dave

Oh I get it now, we choose our words carefully and they say whatever they want?

Kiss my putudy.............not you Dave, the mope that wades into the bar thinking he is tough.

I have a way of making appropriate corrections in that regard.....its called a roundhouse, sweep the legs and drop the elbow....but its a good thing his friends are there....to help him find his teeth.

After you drop the first 2 guys, its amazing how the rest just hang back.

OH WAIT, I'm sorry I thought after posting over there, it was the MMA site. :P

DONT TRY THIS AT HOME, THIS WAS DONE ON A CLOSED COURSE BY PROFESSIONALS!

if jew ca hav alittl humor suntang, jew whel b munch beta off.....suntang!

Oh I get it now, we choose our words carefully and they say whatever they want?

Kiss my putudy.............not you Dave, the mope that wades into the bar thinking he is tough.

I have a way of making appropriate corrections in that regard.....its called a roundhouse, sweep the legs and drop the elbow....but its a good thing his friends are there....to help him find his teeth.

After you drop the first 2 guys, its amazing how the rest just hang back.

OH WAIT, I'm sorry I thought after posting over there, it was the MMA site. :P

DONT TRY THIS AT HOME, THIS WAS DONE ON A CLOSED COURSE BY PROFESSIONALS!

if jew ca hav alittl humor suntang, jew whel b munch beta off.....suntang!

OK Chuck Norris. :P

DRHVAC, I only know of three SGT's here in the Tulsa area. What's going on down there in Lawton? Will you make it up to Tulsa for the Mid America show in June?

I know of six in Lawton as of Today, saw a parked VB car, paper tag on it. that makes 1 vb, 3 ebony, 2 white. There is 1 ebony in Duncan, and 1 ebony in Altus both 35 mins away, that I have seen. I have counted about 16 GT500's in the area. I dont know what is going on, i guess us sw oklahoma shelby fans are plentiful. I have found that most what to tell small fibs about their cars.

Yes i def. plan on being at Hallet for 2008. 2007 is the only year ive missed since 1997. the only reason i could not go is i started a new buisiness on may 1 so that took priority

Archived