TEAM SHELBY FORUM

08 SGT/enroute to Shelby

BOWTIETR

Hi Guys

Ordered my 08 SGT Aug 03/07 Dealer called last week said woulb at SAI Dec 05/07 been checking Vin checker ever since. It just showed up Monday as in route to SAI Vin # 1zvht82h385143158 Vista Blue Auto Once there it is going for conversion and following Mods: Big Brakes , lower grill/Fog lights and brake ducts, whipple S/S (with inter cooler) all ready spoke to bud will do, may have to sign trainy waiver) S/C Guage pod, , Seq Tail lights, & may be Spoiler, although I am thinking about the wide body one matel wide body one. I purchased mine for $39,200 with folling options: T82 Prem coupe Dk charcole leathere, 44L Auto, 18G interior up grade Pkg, 67D charchole pannel 14A active anti thft, 51H HID lighting, 54U, & 95M Ambient lighting. Can hardely wait till it arrives.

BOWTIETR

Hi Guys

Ordered my 08 SGT Aug 03/07 Dealer called last week said woulb at SAI Dec 05/07 been checking Vin checker ever since. It just showed up Monday as in route to SAI Vin # 1zvht82h385143158 Vista Blue Auto Once there it is going for conversion and following Mods: Big Brakes , lower grill/Fog lights and brake ducts, whipple S/S (with inter cooler) all ready spoke to bud will do, may have to sign trainy waiver) S/C Guage pod, , Seq Tail lights, & may be Spoiler, although I am thinking about the wide body one matel wide body one. I purchased mine for $39,200 with folling options: T82 Prem coupe Dk charcole leathere, 44L Auto, 18G interior up grade Pkg, 67D charchole pannel 14A active anti thft, 51H HID lighting, 54U, & 95M Ambient lighting. Can hardely wait till it arrives.

BOWTIETR

Sounds awesome!

But...umm...as for "can hardly wait", um...well....who wants to tell him? <_<

Hi Guys

BOWTIETR

Welcome! :D

The wait makes you appreciate the car more. At least that is what I keep telling myself.

My car went on a rail car on 9/29 to Vegas and it stll says in route on the vin tracker. Bud says they don't know if is there or not, but it is flagged for mods. The strange part is that I paid for the car already and wll not see it for months

thanks for the welcom guys and as for the wait, it gets cold & snowey up here in the great white north so I hope I do not see it till Spring or mid summer,

Order a couple of mods then and your dream will come true! :lol::lol: (honestly I can read-skimmed over the mods first time through)

Seriously, congrats and welcome aboard.

Archived