TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I guess you can pick and choose what threads

DreamRide

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...showtopic=12012

The typical want information or opinion thread from someone who is contimplating a purchase of an SGT, The the thread goes to crap from thier with the bash.........

Hmmmm,

Time to re-think this hole deal. Maybe time to cut way down on forum stuff. Maybe chime once a month to see whats happening........

Have a great day...................... :)

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...showtopic=12012

The typical want information or opinion thread from someone who is contimplating a purchase of an SGT, The the thread goes to crap from thier with the bash.........

Hmmmm,

Time to re-think this hole deal. Maybe time to cut way down on forum stuff. Maybe chime once a month to see whats happening........

Have a great day...................... :)

Consider the source Ed-Shelbydude ruffled a lot of feathers on here from time to time

Ed please done give up yet. I do think it will get better. BUT if it doesnt we will make sure and contact you about where we do congragate to. One thing I can assure you of is that we...the SAI forum members....wont just walk away from talking with one another or sharing ideas and stories. We have had the privelage of meeting each other online and in person for some and that wont die. :)

With the crap Ive seen over there ...I am not holding out alot of hope that its the answer.

Seems to me that the bashing is only once in a while over there cause people only bring up SGT'S once in a while...Then migrated here to get to the substance and skip the bull.

Like I said before, many of us have visited that site, only to make a home here, figure out why and you get to the heart of the matter. ....don henley

Consider the source Ed-Shelbydude ruffled a lot of feathers on here from time to time

Good point........... :)

Its just when i see that crap, i think of all the other forums that im sure we have all been to and thats why we ended up here , where this no my dixx is bigger then yours and i'm better cause ect.... Seems like somebody always has a chip on thier shoulder and everybody has to read (yeah, can skip the thread) but, it is there just the same. Everybody is entitled to thier opinion but, once the shix starts , it just keeps going. Like a couple of kids fighting over the last cookie?

:)

Its just when i see that crap, i think of all the other forums that im sure we have all been to and thats why we ended up here , where this no my dixx is bigger then yours and i'm better cause ect.... Seems like somebody always has a chip on thier shoulder and everybody has to read (yeah, can skip the thread) but, it is there just the same. Everybody is entitled to thier opinion but, once the shix starts , it just keeps going. Like a couple of kids fighting over the last cookie?

I know what you're saying and as many have already said, that's why we migrated here where there's the commonality of the ownership of (or admiration of) the SGT. If it get's bad over there, we cross that bridge when we get to it-together. A lot of good points have been made about frienships forged on this board both online and personal-I think we'll keep them going one way or another.

did i hear someone say cookies, mmm fatboy loves cookies!!!!

michael morris

michael morris

Hey maybe the SGT owners can team up with the SuperSnake and GT500KR owners. That way the SS and KR guys can put down the GT500 owners if they pick on us. :P :rolleyes:

I'm only kidding.

michael morris

I am quite new here but after visiting over there it is a no brainer hope this site lives on for ever. A little bashing never really hurts any one as long as it is done in good taste just serves to get the juices flowing pumped up as the say, leading to some spirited discussions. my 2& 1/2 Cents worth any way. (BOWTIETR)

I glanced through most of those posts and I really didn't see anything that bad, just a spirited conversation. Now if someone on there would have said something like "you'd have to be a DF to buy a Shelby GT" :angry: then I might think alittle different about the whole situation. Is change good? we'll have to wait and see. <_<

If it's any consolation I believe that Long Dong Silver drives an SGT-from the back seat.

Archived