TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Rain + Cold + No Golf

uno

Recently i found out that a regular golfer and the course i practice at is a Performance Shop Owner. He was in the market for a new driver, 3 wood and putter. I told him, id just trade out for some parts and this is what i came out with. I went $50.00 over what he told me he'd give me but it still isnt a bad deal for some clubs i had sitting in my garage!

-JBA Shorty Headers Titanium Ceramic

-BBK Twin 62MM Throttle Body

-Steeda Underdrive Pulleys

-Black w/Blue Ring Dual Stack Projector Headlights

-Blue (cobalt) Powdercaoted Valve Covers

Should i switch the Titanium Ceramic headers to Silver Ceramic? Or ss it even really necessary to have anything but Stainless Steel?

Recently i found out that a regular golfer and the course i practice at is a Performance Shop Owner. He was in the market for a new driver, 3 wood and putter. I told him, id just trade out for some parts and this is what i came out with. I went $50.00 over what he told me he'd give me but it still isnt a bad deal for some clubs i had sitting in my garage!

-JBA Shorty Headers Titanium Ceramic

-BBK Twin 62MM Throttle Body

-Steeda Underdrive Pulleys

-Black w/Blue Ring Dual Stack Projector Headlights

-Blue (cobalt) Powdercaoted Valve Covers

Should i switch the Titanium Ceramic headers to Silver Ceramic? Or ss it even really necessary to have anything but Stainless Steel?

DANG! Are clubs that expensive or are you just a really good salesman? :blink:

The 3 clubs i traded him are probably worth 3200ish on ebay, but like anything...you'd have to find a buyer.

-Tour Issued Callaway FT5 LCG Driver w/Diamana Prototype Blueboard Shaft

-Tour Issued Callaway X Hot 13* 3 Wood w/Ozik Tp7x Shaft

-Tour Issued Scotty Cameron GSS Newport2 Putter

If i sold my personal set however...would probably fund a Stock GT Premium out the door...but without those sticks, i wouldn't have a job! :)

Archived