TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Not going to change any time soon!?

07SHELBY GT

I thought that was what I read at the opening of this site.I honestly don't know what to think,I'm open to change,And am already a member at Stangsunleashed,But was kind of proud that we had OUR OWN PLACE!Oh well,Only guarantees in life are death and taxes!

I agree they changed it once and i had to re-signup , and thought that this was going to stay !!!!!!!!!

needless to say i'm very disappointed in the whole thing !!!!!!!!!

We were a big Family of proud Shelby owners! not having all kinds of other people in the forum that dont even have a Shelby and half of them probably dont even know what a Shelby is !!! not saying that every person on that site dont know anything or that i cant learn anything from them , but i'd rather hear it from you guys fellow Shelby bro's !!! if you havent noticed i never capitalize in any of my posts except "Shelby", "Family" , but this really S-U-C-K-S !!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

I thought that was what I read at the opening of this site.I honestly don't know what to think,I'm open to change,And am already a member at Stangsunleashed,But was kind of proud that we had OUR OWN PLACE!Oh well,Only guarantees in life are death and taxes!

+1

Guys, those that want to...I'm sure we could just start our own forum somewhere else. Everyone can use Team Shelby, but at the same time if you just want a place to "get away", we could just use yahoo groups or msn groups, for example.

For example ... check this out...

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/shelbygt/

Archived