TEAM SHELBY FORUM

MY CAR IS IN--MY CAR IS IN!!!!!!!!!!!!

intguys

lol we are illinois and had to go to kentucky. post pictures asap. ours was yesterday, maybe they will be rolling out faster for those still waiting.

we drove ours today and the power was awesome. love everything about it, no complaints.

and when you look over the exceptional quality of the whole car, you just stand there and cant walk away.

anyway good luck and have fun, lol, we are.

lol we are illinois and had to go to kentucky. post pictures asap. ours was yesterday, maybe they will be rolling out faster for those still waiting.

we drove ours today and the power was awesome. love everything about it, no complaints.

and when you look over the exceptional quality of the whole car, you just stand there and cant walk away.

anyway good luck and have fun, lol, we are.

Where did you go in KY? I'm in Chicago and am going to KY too.

:shift:

bj

I'm soooooo excited and I don't know what to do whether to fly out and drive it back or get it shipped. If I get it shipped I have to wait AGAIN. I don't know if I'm prepared to wait any longer!!!!

Fly and drive. It is a moral imperative.

when the GM called and said my car was rolling off the car carrier my nipples got hard!!!!!

Okay, now with that bit of info, I've always wondered if Your User Name intguys, meant that you were a Female. Sorry, I was too polite to ask before, but since You brought it up.....!!

Fly out- drive back No brainer

You have got to break it in anyway. By the time you are home you will have her past the early miles so you can drive it harder and show out to your local bunch. :cheerleader:

now go get it!!!

What color?

ebony with tungston stripes (coupe) with red and black guts

Okay, now with that bit of info, I've always wondered if Your User Name intguys, meant that you were a Female. Sorry, I was too polite to ask before, but since You brought it up.....!!

was thinkin' the same thing

in ta guys

when the GM called and said my car was rolling off the car carrier my nipples got hard!!!!!

THEY WHAT! For sure you have to go get it. Can`t wait to see pictures of you with your car.

HAVE YOU GONE YET? WEll Get Going.

I'm getting it shipped It will be at my house on monday. I figured the amount I would spend on a plane ticket, gas on the way back and a hotel room for a night It would be cheaper and easier to let them bring it to me.

Oh and btw intguys stands for my company we customize auto interiors!!

I'm getting it shipped It will be at my house on monday. I figured the amount I would spend on a plane ticket, gas on the way back and a hotel room for a night It would be cheaper and easier to let them bring it to me.

Oh and btw intguys stands for my company we customize auto interiors!!

Have you ever heard of Greyhound Bus lines or Amtrack trains? Hell even your thumb would have gotten you their or someone from this board might have gotten you their...just ask man ,we can help you with 500 HP :shift:

My car will be at my house today I will post pics as soon as my computer illiterate ass can figure it out. Oh and of course after I drive it for a little while.

My car will be at my house today I will post pics as soon as my computer illiterate ass can figure it out. Oh and of course after I drive it for a little while.

Archived