TEAM SHELBY FORUM

08 Shelby GT auto for sale

07SHELBY GT

If anybody is interested,I was out poking around and called the nearest Ford dealer and asked if they had any 08 SGT's.Well they just got one off the truck,Still in the service bay,They were cleaning it up and it is not spoken for.Particulars are,Vista Blue,IUP,Shaker 500,Auto.I'll tell you guys this is the first 08 I've seen in person and while I don't care for the color,<bleep> the hood scoop is freakin' nice.I thought mine was pretty good considering all I've read,But even mine has some odd spots that look like mold irregularities,This one is perfect!Food for thought when you call SAI about a replacement for yours.The hood pins are also very sweet!I had thought about ordering some from SPP for my car,Now there is no doubt about it,VERY NICE!Sill plates are pretty nice too!I am jealous of the parts I just mentioned,So if anybody is interested in this car they say 41ish will buy,For those of you that have ordered one,Congrats!,You will not be disappointed.I will not post there # here because I don't want to step on Michael's toe's,Which I may have already done with this post.Sorry.PM Me,and I'll give you the number to call and who to speak with.

If anybody is interested,I was out poking around and called the nearest Ford dealer and asked if they had any 08 SGT's.Well they just got one off the truck,Still in the service bay,They were cleaning it up and it is not spoken for.Particulars are,Vista Blue,IUP,Shaker 500,Auto.I'll tell you guys this is the first 08 I've seen in person and while I don't care for the color,<bleep> the hood scoop is freakin' nice.I thought mine was pretty good considering all I've read,But even mine has some odd spots that look like mold irregularities,This one is perfect!Food for thought when you call SAI about a replacement for yours.The hood pins are also very sweet!I had thought about ordering some from SPP for my car,Now there is no doubt about it,VERY NICE!Sill plates are pretty nice too!I am jealous of the parts I just mentioned,So if anybody is interested in this car they say 41ish will buy,For those of you that have ordered one,Congrats!,You will not be disappointed.I will not post there # here because I don't want to step on Michael's toe's,Which I may have already done with this post.Sorry.PM Me,and I'll give you the number to call and who to speak with.

Guess I'm not up to speed on the rules of this site. What's the deal about stepping on Michael's toes by posting info about cars for sale?

Don

Guess I'm not up to speed on the rules of this site. What's the deal about stepping on Michael's toes by posting info about cars for sale?

Don

I guess posting about a car for sale to help those who may not be able to find what they are looking for locally,Or do not want to wait for a dealer allocation was wrong.Could someone please tell me where the rules are and I'll be sure to follow them.Trying to help is BAD,VERY BAD!No good deed goes unpunished!BTW,I stand to make 0 dollars from my post.

thanks for thinking about me, but it does not step on my toes. i have posted that i have 2 convts left if anyone is interested. i want to sell eveyone, but i realize i cant and alot of folks want these cars and i sure want them to have one. so thanks again for thinking about me, but dont be scared to post when you run across a car for sale.

michael morris

Don

he was just being nice, there are NO rules to keep anyone from posting a car for sale. he just knows i spend alot of time on here and i apprecaite that he would think about me.

as always if i can help anyone let me know

michael morris

Don

There is actually 3 or 4 dealers on here although Jason with Tower Ford seems to have fallen off the board. MM is just the most vocal of the group.

Maybe we need an "SGT Forum approved dealers" thread so everyone will know? God forbid it get made yet another sticky though!

I'm pretty sure that an auto equipped 08 SGT is supposed to be less than 25% of total production,And didn't know if one of you guys were looking for one,Plus from what I've heard 41ish might be a decent deal on this car.Hope I help someone out!

I'm pretty sure that an auto equipped 08 SGT is supposed to be less than 25% of total production,And didn't know if one of you guys were looking for one,Plus from what I've heard 41ish might be a decent deal on this car.Hope I help someone out!

i agree i dont think theres going to be alot of autos made this year. i didnt get any

michael morris

Archived