TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby #198

uno

no, i own 07SGT5003. Im just wondering if someone who is on this forum owns that one. Im in Davis, CA

what i did notice, is that it had a light grey interior, earlier production?

Yes he is. His name is Jonathan. His forum name is CM198. I believe he lives somewhere in the Bay area. He was the first to take delivery of a Paxton S/C Shelby. It didn't leave with the Shelby GT/SC decal, but he later received one. I believe the car is white with gun metal razors and brake upgrade. Haven't seen him on here in a while. Busy putting out fires (he's a fireman) I believe.

Dave

Yep Im here. ive been in south america for a couple weeks. my interior is black however. I do have the SC sticker but have decided to leave it off for now. Boa noite! jonathan

Yes he is. His name is Jonathan. His forum name is CM198. I believe he lives somewhere in the Bay area. He was the first to take delivery of a Paxton S/C Shelby. It didn't leave with the Shelby GT/SC decal, but he later received one. I believe the car is white with gun metal razors and brake upgrade. Haven't seen him on here in a while. Busy putting out fires (he's a fireman) I believe.

Dave

Archived