TEAM SHELBY FORUM

update on Rogers car

Michael Morris

440pm thurdasy

Roger, Adam, and RIHarley are standing out in the cold at Tasca waiting for a car that does not want to meet Roger. rogers smart wife is sitting inside the warm car video taping the guys standing in the cold.

we are rooting for ya roger. maybe he wont stop 15 miles down the road because he cant drive anymore today.

michael morris

440pm thurdasy

Roger, Adam, and RIHarley are standing out in the cold at Tasca waiting for a car that does not want to meet Roger. rogers smart wife is sitting inside the warm car video taping the guys standing in the cold.

we are rooting for ya roger. maybe he wont stop 15 miles down the road because he cant drive anymore today.

michael morris

:lol:

That video would be sweet.......................... :)

440pm thurdasy

michael morris

IN THE COLD?

Edit: MSN says its mostly cloudy & 56 degrees in Cranston (Tasca) right now.....I guess I'll let that slide since it was 80 Monday.

440pm thurdasy

michael morris

The suspense is killing me.

Probably more-so killing Roger though!

Thank you man I was stressing over the pictures.

congrats on the beautiful car.

I could tell! Thanks for the compliment. The whole Black, Red, brushed aluminum thing is not for everyone, but the car is not finished yet.

Alright! You finally got her. Sitting in airport getting ready to board soon.

Hope I got to download before you boarded. Had to wait for my wife to get home with the camera.

Just don't rub them too fast. LOL

Great day Roger. Here are more pics:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Adams.ShelbyGT/MyBuddyRogerSCar

Congrats Ross! I hope someday to join you up there for a day!! So glad you got it now!

Ok which one of you got my louvers.... <_<

I plan on getting those from Silverhorse as well. I know some may not like them but I love them; they remind me of my father's 65 fastback.

:)

Archived