TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Shelby GT Items

mywickedshelby

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok guys and girls. i spoke with the shirt folks today and they said it would be about another 6 months. so i have decided to take the money in the paypal account and have a good weekend at the shoe show. you ask what is the shoe shoe? great question! it must be a shoe show because thats the only thing the girls are wearing!! :lol: i will think of yall the whole time im there. B) im sorry its going to be so long on the hats and shirts, but its not my fault. i hope to have the money back in there by the time the stuff gets here, but if not yall can just resend everything to that same account :lol:

of course im playing. the stuff is shipping to me today and will be here tuesday or wed. michelle will start shipping that day.

thanks

michael morris

ok guys and girls. i spoke with the shirt folks today and they said it would be about another 6 months. so i have decided to take the money in the paypal account and have a good weekend at the shoe show. you ask what is the shoe shoe? great question! it must be a shoe show because thats the only thing the girls are wearing!! :lol:

Go to a place where women are naked and you only notice the shoes?

I just got REAL worried about you Mike. Next thing you're going ask Amy to paint your SS pink! :D

see, you do learn something new everyday, or I should say "I do", wait ...I said that in Vegas in October! :D Now I am really confused. :blink:

but I digress..............thanks for clarifying that, Im just a nutta ignint yank! :huh:

oh, and I almost forgot ....the "shoe show" name is great, I never heard that b4. I think they are having one over at the Bing tonight?, oh yeah, they have one over there every night. ;)

I hate to be the stupid one in the crowd but, how do you do paypal. The only time I've ever used it was on ebay. I really want 2 XL Shelby T-shirts. Please keep the instuctions stupid simple..LOL thanx

Its easy. if you are already using it on ebay you are setup. so simply click on the paypal option when you go to check out. follow the instructions for signing in, and presto!

Its easy. if you are already using it on ebay you are setup. so simply click on the paypal option when you go to check out. follow the instructions for signing in, and presto!

Thanx, I just sent money to someone..LOL..I hope it was MM or should I say MMMM. LOL and thanx again

UPDATE UPDATE

the stuff came into this afternoon. michelle will start sending the things out tomorrow. WED. first folks that paid will go out first. shes comparing my list of the folks on here that said they wanted something to the folks that paid. i should have enought for the extra folks. if not i will order more!!!

michael morris

UPDATE UPDATE

the stuff came into this afternoon. michelle will start sending the things out tomorrow. WED. first folks that paid will go out first. shes comparing my list of the folks on here that said they wanted something to the folks that paid. i should have enought for the extra folks. if not i will order more!!!

michael morris

Great Job Mike and Michelle! I'm headed to Augusta for turkey, (Not in the SGT, unfortunately), if I had the time, I'd slip by your place and pick up my stuff! Guess I'll just sit by the PO box and wait when I get back!

Michael...ummmm I forgot exactly what I ordered and the amount. I don't think I paid you yet.

Could you please give me the price and i will paypal it asap ?

Thanks,

Sue

i will look on my list tomorrow and let you know

michael morris

Great Job Mike and Michelle! I'm headed to Augusta for turkey, (Not in the SGT, unfortunately), if I had the time, I'd slip by your place and pick up my stuff! Guess I'll just sit by the PO box and wait when I get back!

wish you could make it by.

michael morris

Hey Double M,

I received my hat today! Thanks for everything. I give you positive feedback...

Meet the seller

Seller: doubleM(1 iconShootYllw_25x25.gif) psIcon_50x25.gif

Member: since Mar-13-07 in United States

-See detailed feedback

-Ask seller a question

-Add to Favorite Sellers

-View seller's other items: Store | List

-Visit seller's Store:

iconsStores_16x16.gifWAYNE MORRIS FORD

:lol::lol::lol::lol: :D

Archived