TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Shelby GT Items

mywickedshelby

just picked up my cata. on page 59 theres a powered by ford w/ shebly gt underneath it. the hat is black with the correct Powered by Ford logo and silver lettered shebly gt. retail 22.00 i can get them for 17.00 plus shipping. item number s74201

also a tshirt with shelby underneath say legendary performance underneath that

something like this

SHELBY

legendary performance

GT

the shirt is gray item number s74202

black tshirt with powered by ford logo. retail 16.00 can get for 13.00

item number s70124

let me know if i can help yall. i will get michelle right on it.

michael morris

Don't know if I'm too late to late to the party but I'm interested in ordering all three, the cap s74201 and tshirts (large) s74202 and s70124.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MM, what do we do about the tshirt orders, is this going to get tranferred to the other site, cause then I am afraid you might have 10,000 guys looking for the 100 tshirts you ordered.

Should we wrap this up over here?

I am just looking ahead and trying to avoid your goodwill turning into a nightmare.

Good thought...Why not post this link over there, and let them order directly?

http://www.fordcollection.com/default.cfm

You have to watch what you are ordering, because I think this site is an outlet offering limited supplies of "clearance" products. At least with some things I have bought (a jacket and some FRP patches), I know it is because I bought the last one.

Happy Motoring!

Good thought...Why not post this link over there, and let them order directly?

http://www.fordcollection.com/default.cfm

You have to watch what you are ordering, because I think this site is an outlet offering limited supplies of "clearance" products. At least with some things I have bought (a jacket and some FRP patches), I know it is because I bought the last one.

Happy Motoring!

hey Lulu

im ordering this stuff because im a dealer and can save the guys and gals here a few dollars. just doing it to help the folks out here.

michael morris

hey Lulu

im ordering this stuff because im a dealer and can save the guys and gals here a few dollars. just doing it to help the folks out here.

michael morris

I apologize, Michael, no intent to harm was present in my post.

I was just responding to the comment about the complcations possible re: the "new site" and mass ordering i.e. "10,000 orders for 100 products".

I appreciate and respect your effort on our behalf here and I did not intend to diminish that effort in any way.

Please accept my apology?

I apologize, Michael, no intent to harm was present in my post.

I was just responding to the comment about the complcations possible re: the "new site" and mass ordering i.e. "10,000 orders for 100 products".

I appreciate and respect your effort on our behalf here and I did not intend to diminish that effort in any way.

Please accept my apology?

Well, I if it was directed at me then LuLu,....I was only thinking ahead of the curve regarding MM trying to save us money and ending up being a mess of orders he couldnt handle.......

Well, I if it was directed at me then LuLu,....I was only thinking ahead of the curve regarding MM trying to save us money and ending up being a mess of orders he couldnt handle.......

My comments were not "directed" at anyone. I meant to echo your concern, and with a suggestion for remedy. If not a member here, or, an SGT owner over there, simply tell them to order direct. No reason to drag MM into a real chore, that kind of takes the fun out of helping friends.

'Nuff said on the comment, let's turn the page.

ok guys lets try this

paypal

cobra46L@alltel.net

3 items $7

2 items or less $6

michelle gave me these numbers last night. when you do the paypal thing please add your SHELBY FORUMS name. i know most folks names, but when i wrote it down i used the names on the forum and i dont want to screw up to bad :lol:

michael morris

ok guys lets try this

paypal

cobra46L@alltel.net

3 items $7

2 items or less $6

michelle gave me these numbers last night. when you do the paypal thing please add your SHELBY FORUMS name. i know most folks names, but when i wrote it down i used the names on the forum and i dont want to screw up to bad :lol:

michael morris

I am getting a hat and shirt. How much should I send you?

ok guys lets try this

paypal

cobra46L@alltel.net

3 items $7

2 items or less $6

michael morris

MM, what is this $7/$6 stuff? Shipping? I ordered one of each type shirt so do I owe you $30 or $36?

im sorry guys, i will redo the price for yall. i went back and found the orginal post but it was hard to read.