TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Shelby GT Items

mywickedshelby

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like one of each shirts, size large, and a hat. I can pay-pal or whatever. Thanks.

just picked up my cata. on page 59 theres a powered by ford w/ shebly gt underneath it. the hat is black with the correct Powered by Ford logo and silver lettered shebly gt. retail 22.00 i can get them for 17.00 plus shipping. item number s74201

also a tshirt with shelby underneath say legendary performance underneath that

something like this

SHELBY

legendary performance

GT

the shirt is gray item number s74202

black tshirt with powered by ford logo. retail 16.00 can get for 13.00

item number s70124

let me know if i can help yall. i will get michelle right on it.

michael morris

Put me down for one of each t-shirt. x-large.

Thanks!

im ordering everything Monday. should have it here by middle of Nov. and will mail them out the next day or so after they get here.

michael morris

I think I need to go into the hat and t-shirt business! :) Way to go MM!

michelles going to KILL me :lol::lol:

aint nothing for me to throw something on my sister :lol:

michael morris

LOL yup anything you want.. from talking to them the other day i dont think i will have a problem getting anything yall want so just keep listing here and i will put the order in Monday morning.

michael morris

I'll take 2 XL Shelby GT T-Shirts please. Just let me know how to pay ya.

Thanx,

Will

LOL yup anything you want.. from talking to them the other day i dont think i will have a problem getting anything yall want so just keep listing here and i will put the order in Monday morning.

michael morris

I'll take 2 XL Shelby GT T-Shirts please. Just let me know how to pay ya.

Thanx,

Will

Michael,

Put me down for one of each of the shirts in XXL and one of the hats

+1 for me too MM, one of each T-shirt (xxl) and a hat.

Thanks-larry

Yes, got in late last night. Spending time with HOT wife and kids. :D

Welcome home-glad you made it back in one piece! Now where's that car??? ;)

I don't think Michael has posted what the final cost would be or the paypal account yet. Might be waiting to calculate shipping.

michelles working on the shipping right now. i ordered everything yesterday with a few extras for the slow to respond folks :lol:

i will see if she has the shipping put together in a few minutes. probably after her kids get home from school.

michael morris

bump, MM, what do we do about the tshirt orders, is this going to get tranferred to the other site, cause then I am afraid you might have 10,000 guys looking for the 100 tshirts you ordered.

Should we wrap this up over here?

I am just looking ahead and trying to avoid your goodwill turning into a nightmare.

bump, MM, what do we do about the tshirt orders, is this going to get tranferred to the other site, cause then I am afraid you might have 10,000 guys looking for the 100 tshirts you ordered.

Should we wrap this up over here?

I am just looking ahead and trying to avoid your goodwill turning into a nightmare.

michelle and i talked abou this last night. she is going to get the shipping price together today and im going to post the shipping and paypal stuff this afternoon. im was on the same idea as you. take this over and then wouldnt be able to get enought stuff for everyone, but if i can order more and they want some things we might do it. im going to take care of US first.

michael morris

michelle and i talked abou this last night. she is going to get the shipping price together today and im going to post the shipping and paypal stuff this afternoon. im was on the same idea as you. take this over and then wouldnt be able to get enought stuff for everyone, but if i can order more and they want some things we might do it. im going to take care of US first.

michael morris

US appreciates that MM :D

Archived