TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Going to Las Vegas/SAI 9 November for "the tour"

AFBLUE

Thanks. If it's not completed (including mod shop and big red bow on top) when I show up on Friday...I'm going to be pissed :D (totally kidding).

Will just be happy to see the car and get pix prior to any mods (but I won't complain if some are already completed :) )

Well I leave tomorrow morning to drive to Charlotte, NC to catch a non stop flight to Vegas with the Mrs. We get in around 10pm. Friday morning we are off to 10am SAI tour.

Think I will have a hard time leaving after tour is done. :)

Yeah, you're not going to want to go that any show. Your wife will be pissed. She'll expect you to be totally into the show but all you'll be doing is dreaming about your car.

Have a great time!

Can't wait to see pics of you racing your car around the parking lot.

Don't forget, be careful of those speed bumps in the parking lot. I hit one at 40 mph with the Hertz back in May. No probs though, thank God.

Yeah, you're not going to want to go that any show. Your wife will be pissed. She'll expect you to be totally into the show but all you'll be doing is dreaming about your car.

Have a great time!

Can't wait to see pics of you racing your car around the parkeing lot.

Don't forget, be careful of those speed bumps in the parking lot. I hit one at 40 mph with the Hertz back in May. No probs though, thank God.

It's a rental. :lol:

Have fun Mark! Leaving will be like chewing your leg off..at least for me it felt like that.

:)

Thanks. If it's not completed (including mod shop and big red bow on top) when I show up on Friday...I'm going to be pissed :D (totally kidding).

Will just be happy to see the car and get pix prior to any mods (but I won't complain if some are already completed :) )

Not a big red bow; but a big yellow bow with Shelby GT stripes. Have fun.

Ok I didn't get to see my car while I was at SAI, but I did just find a 08SGT coupe on ebay with a "big red bow on top" Made me remeber this post.

http://carad.ebayimg.com/i2/06/a/000/77/d0/6a4e_4.JPG

Archived