TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Going to Las Vegas/SAI 9 November for "the tour"

AFBLUE

After being gone from the wife for 2 months, I thought it would be nice for just the 2 of us to spend some time together without the kids.

So, we are going to fly into Las Vegas on 8 Nov, do the SAI tour on 9 Nov, and go to an event that she wants to see on 10 Nov.

My car will be at SAI by then, but won't be completed. It will still be nice to meet the folks and see my car.

Based on what others have said about the SAI tour, I'm really excited about this opportunity.

Worse! Siegfried and Roy...or is Roy dead?

Roy is alive but crippled up, that tiger messed him up good.

No sorry. It's the Las Vegas Muscle and Fitness Classic. She's really into Fitness and is aspiring to be a fitness model and personal trainer.

women in tights for 3 hours, it could be MUCH worse! ;)

Roy is alive but crippled up, that tiger messed him up good.

Its Seigfried & Oy now! :lol:

My car will be at SAI by then, but won't be completed. It will still be nice to meet the folks and see my car.

Hopefully mine will be there by then too. If it is, would you mind taking some pics for me? I found out yesterday it's in Missouri on its way to Las Vegas.

Anyway, enjoy your trip and your welcome home.

Mark, I would suggest you stay away from David Copperfields show. Hopefully he didnt see those pics ;) Have fun at SAI and with your family when you get back. OK whats the line on Mark getting back before Roger gets his car??!LOL Sorry Rog :)

Hopefully mine will be there by then too. If it is, would you mind taking some pics for me? I found out yesterday it's in Missouri on its way to Las Vegas.

Anyway, enjoy your trip and your welcome home.

Hey, mine was in Missouri on the 23rd. Maybe our cars are on the same train. Sure on the pix, just pm me your vin#.

Mark, I would suggest you stay away from David Copperfields show. Hopefully he didnt see those pics ;) Have fun at SAI and with your family when you get back. OK whats the line on Mark getting back before Roger gets his car??!LOL Sorry Rog :)

LOL. Yep, I will keep well away from the grabby David Copperfield.

mark i have decided that you AND your wife have to pick the car up at the dealership now. i have called and cancelled the home delivery.LOL im get up there to meet yall one day. your car is in Kanas and i think kevins car is on the same train.

youll have a great time in LV. you have a beautiful wife thanks for the picture. im going to post a picture of mine as soon as her tooth comes back from the walmart lost and found :lol::lol:

michael morris

Hey, mine was in Missouri on the 23rd. Maybe our cars are on the same train. Sure on the pix, just pm me your vin#.

Mark, you have mail.

Same train huh? Now what would truly be bad-@$$ is if they were both on the same truck out here to Hampton Roads Virginia where Mark and I both live! We'd have to throw a big party to celebrate. And of course everyone here from the forum is invited!

Heads up to everyone at SAI!

You've got an Air Force coupe and a Navy convertible in bound! Thanks in advance for the beautiful cars AND for the quick turn around! ;)

It isn't really that bad - JRB to the HRBT, get off 64 at Shore Dr (4th View), roll another 10 miles down the road and I'm there.

The HRBT can get jammed but there's never any traffic right there on Shore Dr. - people either make too much money and don't have to go to work or don't have any work to go to.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived