TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Roger's Day..........finally!

mywickedshelby

Michael,

Thank you very much for the kind words. But the reality of it all is that:

2. It's raining in RI today

3. The delivery has been delayed yet again for tomorrow afternoon

anyone seen the movie " Ferris Buellers Day Off" rogers car is sitting in a garage right now running in reverse trying to get the miles off her. i sure hope it turns out better than it did in that movie, but at least he had a great time driving the car( the truck driver, not roger).

michael morris

Very excited for you !!!!

Have a GREAT day tomorrow !!!!!!

Sue

Thank you Sue. I'll be keeping very busy getting my detailing "stuff" ready and tidying up the garage. I think I need to sweep the drive way free of acorns firs though! :D

Can't wait to see it Roger. Remember, a rainy day with a Shelby is still light years better than a sunny day with a mini-van! :lol:

Mike, is that you? Glad to see you made it over here. It will be delivered at Tasca Ford and yes it is better than a sunny day with a mini-van. :lol::lol:

Just got the call!

TOMORROW BETWEEN 3-5 PM!

Although it's not here yet I was beginning to think this day would never get here. I feel like the little boy who cried wolf! I'll belive it when I see it. 36_19_3.gif

FINALLY...Im so excited for you Roger. this has been a fun journey and im glad i got to do it with you. cant wait to see the pics and i need adam to get some pictures of you squirting some tears. it been along time coming.

michael morris

Just got the call!

TOMORROW BETWEEN 3-5 PM!

Although it's not here yet I was beginning to think this day would never get here. I feel like the little boy who cried wolf! I'll belive it when I see it. 36_19_3.gif

Patience Roger, patience, you will be rewarded…

Bruno

Just got the call!

TOMORROW BETWEEN 3-5 PM!

Great news......... I hope!!!

I think we could have pushed the car faster than the delivery :) Boy this better be the real deal Roger. Hope the weather holds out. Anticipation is killing me and its not even my car :lol: .

Dave

Roger, I goota come clean. That was me that called yo not Fedex. I know it was a terrible joke but Adam and Michael Morris made me do it. They said you were a real PITA when you guys were in Ga and you needed payback. Please forgive me ;) Seriously though we ALL cant wait to see pics. Hell I bet John, Amy, and Bud had a sleepless night with the anticipation of you getting it. Soon we can all go back to b*tching about wanting the driving lights!! GO SOX!! :)

Well right about now they should be done installing Roger's pace maker. As a precaution they recommended he have one installed so the ol' b*stards heart dont give out when he finally gets to drive his car.

Well right about now they should be done installing Roger's pace maker. As a precaution they recommended he have one installed so the ol' b*stards heart dont give out when he finally gets to drive his car.

Nice............don't need one myself. I just hug my honey real hard! ;)

I'm actually doing fine with all of this. Because of the delays...........I still don't believe it will be here today :P

Archived